What's something you want to see me do?

5 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Would you consider doing a journal for a whole day when you document the time of day each time you pee, and kindly share that journal with us?

Sure I guess. I guess I'll document todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Would you consider doing a journal for a whole day when you document the time of day each time you pee, and kindly share that journal with us?

So just write down the time when I pee??

On 6/2/2019 at 5:30 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Yes, you can just write down the time you pee each time you go during the day. If you want to be more descriptive of each pee, that would be fine as well though hahahaha.

Here you goπŸ™‚ you can see where I drank more and where I drank less, that's actually kind of coolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1) 7 a.m
2) 8:30 a.m
3) 10:45 a.m
4) 1:30 p.m
5) 2:44 p.m.
6) 4:00 p.m
7) 5:30 p.m
8) 7 p.m
9) 8:30 p.m
10) 10 p.m
11) 1 a.m
12) 3 a.m
13) 6.am
14) 7:10 a.m.
15) 8 a.m
16) 8:30 a.m
17) 9:15 a.m
18) 10:30 a.m
19) 12:30 p.m
20) 2 p.m
21) 5 p.m

11 hours ago, Riley said:

Here you goπŸ™‚ you can see where I drank more and where I drank less, that's actually kind of coolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1) 7 a.m
2) 8:30 a.m
3) 10:45 a.m
4) 1:30 p.m
5) 2:44 p.m.
6) 4:00 p.m
7) 5:30 p.m
😎 7 p.m
9) 8:30 p.m
10) 10 p.m
11) 1 a.m
12) 3 a.m
13) 6.am
14) 7:10 a.m.
15) 8 a.m
16) 8:30 a.m
17) 9:15 a.m
18) 10:30 a.m
19) 12:30 p.m
20) 2 p.m
21) 5 p.m

Wow haha. Do you wake up a lot during the middle of the night to pee?

31 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Wow haha. Do you wake up a lot during the middle of the night to pee?

I mean all the times are right there, I couldn't be more accurate than the times listed lol

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Riley said:

I might have done this one againπŸ˜‚

I was wearing blue jean shorts and a blue shirt. It was also over 30Β° outside for a few days where I am due to a heat wave so everyone was in shorts and t-shirts pretty much.Β 

I walked into the grocery store and felt like I wanted to have some fun so I drank some water, well maybe a little more than a bit of water and started getting the few things I needed. I continued drinking as much as I could and pretty soon I felt the urge to go pretty badly. I got in line to check out and was starting to really need to go. Waiting in line kept getting harder and harder until I felt a tiny leak escape. I crossed my legs and waited until it was my turn.Β 

Shaking a little bit, feeling my bladder push against my slit, I unloaded my items and got checked out. I then started walking to my car and felt another leak escape. I stopped and crossed my legs and kept going trying not to attract attention to myself. I put the stuff in my car and grabbed myself to prevent myself from leaking and walked back inside to use the toilet.Β 

While I walked through the store my bladder was screaming with desperation and I was starting to struggle to hold on. I felt another slightly longer leak leak out and knew that it would start to show on my shorts if I didn't pee right now.Β 

I walked into the bathroom and all the stall doors were open. I went to walk into the first stall but saw a drain on the floor of the second and had an idea. I ran in and started stripping down leaking little bits and sat on the edge of the toilet so my stream would fall behind the toilet and into the drain and started my stream.Β 

A loud hissing noise erupted from my slit and I felt the wonderful feeling of relief wash over me. I honestly can't describe the feeling, it's just amazing. Soon my stream however started to slow and then stop. I wiped and then stood up feeling a little numb but just feeling on top of the world. I then started on my way home, though I had to make a few stops because I drank a lotπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is probably about what I looked like btw

Β 

Β 

IMG_3970 (1).jpg

Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy you like my suggestion of peeing on public bathroom floors. It's my favorite place for naughty peeing. I've been doing it for the last 16 years of my life. I love how the toilet is right there yet choosing to pee on the floor. I did this earlier today: On my way back home I stopped at a gas station. I went into the one person mens restroom noticing there were a few spots of pee that had dried on the floor in front of the toilet, and a little bit of a puddle in the back next to the toilet. I stood there with my dick out and peed on the floor adding to the small amount of pee next to the toilet making the puddle much bigger than it was, I waved my dick around to cover area of the public bathroom floor with my pee peeing until the last drop fell. I after that zipped back up, washed my hands paid for gas, and left.Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Btw if anyone has any more suggestions/ ideas for me to try. Please let me know!

Maybe pee in the bathtub fully clothed and sit far away from the drain. Then after your fully soaked you will hear the pee go down the drain. Just an idea.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:55 AM, Riley said:

Sorry I haven't posted here for a while but I have completed some of the tasks.Β 

I went walking around town and felt the urge to pee. I kind of wanted to do something distant and saw this post so I decided to do it. I waited for a little while while my need to pee Rose and I walked into the nearest coffee shop. I was wearing jeans and a sweater so I was a little nervous already but I walked in anyway. The coffee shop was empty except for like one person in the corner on their laptop and there was only one barista.

He was a little taller than me with short black hair and had glasses. He wasn't super muscular and had a skinnier build. I walked up to him and asked if I could use the bathroom and that I really had to go (I'm sorry I was too nervous to say the wetting my panties line). Already I felt my face getting super red and I kind of brushed my hair out of nerves. He smiled and pointed to where the bathroom was and I walked over to it kind of half power walking to try and add the fact that I really had to pee.Β 

I looked in the mirror when I walked in and my face was so red it looked like my hair. I sat down at the toilet and peed like normal in the very echoy bathroom and then washed my hands and tried to fix my hair as much as possible before walking back out. I went back and ordered a coffee because I didn't want to seem rude. As I walked back to the counter I said hi again and then I ordered just a coffee and was still feeling like my face was on fire. He gave me my coffee and then we said bye and waved at each other.Β 

Sorry for the horrible writing and I hope this was what you intendedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi! Sorry to bump this thread, but as a barista at a small coffee shop, the above quote is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. So, I'm placing a request for something similar!Β 

- Head into town again, making sure you've had plenty to drink, and hold your pee until you hit about a 6 or 7 on the scale. When that hits, walk into a local coffee shop (bonus points if it's a small place, and extra bonus points for a cuteΒ male barista πŸ˜…)

- Walk up to the counter and order your go-to coffee drink while doing whatever you can to make it really obvious you have to pee. Do the pee dance, cross your legs, hold yourself,Β etc. Be as dramatic as you'd like to be. But, if the employeesΒ or anyone else try to point you towards the bathrooms, politely say no.

- Once you reach a 9 or 10 on the scale, you rush back up to the counter and say something along the lines of, "Where exactly is the bathroom? I'm completely desperate and don't want to pee my pants!" (Bonus points again if you can convince the worker to actually walk you over to the restrooms, and extra extra bonus points again if you can get the barista to admit needing a bathroom themselves! πŸ˜‰)

- Once you're in the bathroom, you can do whatever you like! You can use the toilet, wet your pants, wet your panties only, go on the floor and make a mess, etc. But the crucial part is this: once you're done, walk back up to the counter and say, "Thank you so much, I didn't think I would make it, I had to pee sooooo bad!"

- I know this is an overlong request, but if we get a vote for the outfit youΒ wear, I'd be happy to be a part of that decision as well. πŸ˜…

Thank you so much!! You're a really adventurous and awesome person. πŸ˜„

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Mynameissteven said:

Hi! Sorry to bump this thread, but as a barista at a small coffee shop, the above quote is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. So, I'm placing a request for something similar!Β 

- Head into town again, making sure you've had plenty to drink, and hold your pee until you hit about a 6 or 7 on the scale. When that hits, walk into a local coffee shop (bonus points if it's a small place, and extra bonus points for a cuteΒ male barista πŸ˜…)

- Walk up to the counter and order your go-to coffee drink while doing whatever you can to make it really obvious you have to pee. Do the pee dance, cross your legs, hold yourself,Β etc. Be as dramatic as you'd like to be. But, if the employeesΒ or anyone else try to point you towards the bathrooms, politely say no.

- Once you reach a 9 or 10 on the scale, you rush back up to the counter and say something along the lines of, "Where exactly is the bathroom? I'm completely desperate and don't want to pee my pants!" (Bonus points again if you can convince the worker to actually walk you over to the restrooms, and extra extra bonus points again if you can get the barista to admit needing a bathroom themselves! πŸ˜‰)

- Once you're in the bathroom, you can do whatever you like! You can use the toilet, wet your pants, wet your panties only, go on the floor and make a mess, etc. But the crucial part is this: once you're done, walk back up to the counter and say, "Thank you so much, I didn't think I would make it, I had to pee sooooo bad!"

- I know this is an overlong request, but if we get a vote for the outfit youΒ wear, I'd be happy to be a part of that decision as well. πŸ˜…

Thank you so much!! You're a really adventurous and awesome person. πŸ˜„

Hmm idk if I can do all of that but I can try to make it as good as possible πŸ™‚

Also, yes you get choice in whatever outfit you want me to wearπŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You're wonderful! Thanks! Ideally, you'd wear something like this, with a t-shirt and denim shorts or short overalls, something with lots of buttons that will be difficult to undo when you really need to go. πŸ˜‰ Bonus points again for cute underwear, especially if it sticks out above the waist of your shorts! Example photos of your outfit would be much appreciated. Have fun holding!Β 

2019-06-30 08.53.16 1.jpg

2019-06-30 09.13.49 1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2019 at 12:28 AM, Yaymen said:

Im more of a β€˜Leaking’ or β€˜Just made it’ kind of fellow so, whatΒ about posting a picture of your panties when you leak before reaching the toilet?

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this one but I'm writing out an experience, it might take me a little while but I promise I haven't forgottenπŸ™‚

I don't really have pictures since I'm going to talk about something from a little while ago, but I hope it's still good enoughπŸ™‚

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to this one but I'm writing out an experience, it might take me a little while but I promise I haven't forgottenπŸ™‚

I don't really have pictures since I'm going to talk about something from a little while ago, but I hope it's still good enoughπŸ™‚

That’s fine too

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2019 at 12:28 AM, Yaymen said:

Im more of a β€˜Leaking’ or β€˜Just made it’ kind of fellow so, whatΒ about posting a picture of your panties when you leak before reaching the toilet?

Im so sorry this took me forever!!!

I felt my bladder rapidly filling from the water I had drank moments ago feeling thirsty and dehydrated. It was a hot day and I was walkingΒ along the streets towards a bathroom I knew, telling myself it would be fine and that I would make it there before I even had to pee. I could feel the pressure of my bladder slowly expanding against the waist of my jeans and down against my crotch. I tried to walk faster but knew I was still a few minutes away. Part of me wanted to just pee right here right now and risk being seen, but part of me also wanted to push myself to make it or at least try. I felt my bladder spasm a little in my jeans and had to stop for a second before continuing. I could feel the pressure against my urethra, just waiting to explode out. I desperately tried to think of a distraction while I walked but kept coming back to the pressure built up in my bladder.Β 

"Almost there. Im Almost there" I kept telling myself.

I felt a small feeling of warmth travel down my urethra and manage to escape into my panties. I stopped for a second again, but just kept going, feeling the slight damp patch sticking to my lips. I started to shake a little feeling my need to pee get worse and worse. The force against my urethra was getting very intense when I saw the bathroom I had been walking to. I felt a trickle escape and I grabbed myself for a brief second to stop it. I could feel the wetness around my slit, trying to let go. I rushed into the bathroom and felt another leak escape. I could feel the pressure against my urethra becoming unstoppable and I ran to the toilet, unzipping my jeans and managed to get my jeans far enough down before my bladder practically exploded into the toilet. I felt the feeling of relief spread through every corner of my body and relaxed, hearing the hissing sound erupt from between my legs.

Im so sorry if this isn't as good as my normal writing. I was trying to remember the events of the story I was going to tell like two months ago now and It was a lot harder than I was expecting to get the same level of detail. Ill be better in the future!

Also if anyone has any new challenges or things they want me to do im still very open to suggestions xD

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

My ex-wife did one that you could possibly try, she went into a store, knowing that she was desperate to piss, but picked up the shopping and went straight to the checkout, she was wearing leather trousers tucked into her black knee-high boots at the time. She noticed a guy in the queue directly behind her was admiring her leather clad rear, and she decided to piss in her pants, provided they didn't leak she'd be ok, it would just run into her boots, luckily they didn't leak and she said it was a real turn on, him paying such close attention to her rear, but having no idea what was going on under the leather.

You wouldn't have to use leather, pvc would work just as well.

Im really sorry but I don't really have any PVC or leather pants. The only thing close to that that I have is snow pants but I feel like that wouldn't have the same effectπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1