What's something you want to see me do?

I guessed one meter . Wouldn't your stream go further if you were standing up a, arched slightly back , and fully spread your lips?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also have a request. I am a huge fan of your highly   descriptive stories of desperation and peeing . They have aroused me numerous times. 

Anyway , I have a suggestion . I LOVE female desperation, and struggling to hold on an overfull bladder.  I personally enjoy doing this myself, most recently I posted it here. It is actually rather tame , but I love it.

.It is done completely in private in your home. You need a little prior preparation though. Don't do the dishes for a few days, so you have a good stack of them. Get  really desperate however you wish, the fuller your bladder the better. When you are can't sit/stand still desperate , fill the sink with warm water, and do the dishes by hand. Anything you need to do to keep your pee inside, pee dancing, legs together or tightly crossed, even holding yourself with your hand is fine. It means you have to pee very badly, but are doing everything possible to hold it in. Please   post updates what you are feeling and where and what you are doing to hold it, like you always do. Also let us know of any leaks. This is very sexy.

Then the difficult part . Get undressed and into the tub a nice long warm shower.. Again, do whatever you deem necessary  to keep from peeing . If you leak or spurt- likely- keep trying to stop peeing. Please let us know how it went, and how much was left in your bladder when you finish.

If you have anything left when you are done, you could practice for the challenge above. If possible move to  the back of the tub. Spread your lips and try to hit the front wall.

Full disclosure, I can only do that if I am very full, and just with the initial hard force stream.

Edited by wettingman
2 hours ago, wettingman said:

I guessed one meter . Wouldn't your stream go further if you were standing up a, arched slightly back , and fully spread your lips?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also have a request. I am a huge fan of your highly   descriptive stories of desperation and peeing . They have aroused me numerous times. 

Anyway , I have a suggestion . I LOVE female desperation, and struggling to hold on an overfull bladder.  I personally enjoy doing this myself, most recently I posted it here. It is actually rather tame , but I love it.

.It is done completely in private in your home. You need a little prior preparation though. Don't do the dishes for a few days, so you have a good stack of them. Get  really desperate however you wish, the fuller your bladder the better. When you are can't sit/stand still desperate , fill the sink with warm water, and do the dishes by hand. Anything you need to do to keep your pee inside, pee dancing, legs together or tightly crossed, even holding yourself with your hand is fine. It means you have to pee very badly, but are doing everything possible to hold it in. Please   post updates what you are feeling and where and what you are doing to hold it, like you always do. Also let us know of any leaks. This is very sexy.

Then the difficult part . Get undressed and into the tub a nice long warm shower.. Again, do whatever you deem necessary  to keep from peeing . If you leak or spurt- likely- keep trying to stop peeing. Please let us know how it went, and how much was left in your bladder when you finish.

If you have anything left when you are done, you could practice for the challenge above. If possible move to  the back of the tub. Spread your lips and try to hit the front wall.

Full disclosure, I can only do that if I am very full, and just with the initial hard force stream.

Thank you!! 

Hmm I really want to try this but I'm afraid I'll wet myself really early on and it won't be that interesting.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Preferably quite badly hahah. That way the tank is topped off and fully pressurized hahahahhaha

Ok I'm currently drinking some water and filling up😂 I do definitely feel a need to go but it's by no means bad...... Yet

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Getting close to full presurre then hahaha

I have my legs tightly crossed and I'm currently in my bed😂

I might do it now because I don't really want to pee myself right now😂

Edited by Riley
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, njmo said:

It would be amazing to see you trying to pee as far as you can!

7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahah good place to be when waiting to piss haha

I peed a little over 1 1/3 meter😜 I'm pretty sure I could do better since I was really desperate at this point and was just enjoying the feeling of finally letting go but I think I did ok?😂🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
37 minutes ago, Riley said:

I peed a little over 1 1/3 meter😜 I'm pretty sure I could do better since I was really desperate at this point and was just enjoying the feeling of finally letting go but I think I did ok?😂🤷‍♀️

I guessed a meter in your online pole hahahaha

15 hours ago, Riley said:

Thats great! Did you pee squatting?

20 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you!! 

Hmm I really want to try this but I'm afraid I'll wet myself really early on and it won't be that interesting.

It could be interesting, if you can  keep trying to hold after you begin leaking.

19 hours ago, Riley said:

That is outstanding , Riley. I have peed outdoors for distance, never actually measured, but I doubt I could surpass that !

You seemed quite desperate to me.

I know female plumbing is different than mine. But if I hold my pee until I am bladder busting, fully distended extremely painfully full  , I mean everything down there hurts , my stream is actually weaker, especially at the beginning, than if I am just desperate. In fact in my younger years, when I had to hold it all day it was frequently difficult to start. This is because our bulging over full bladder can be pushing on our longer urethra , at least partly blocking the flow. I don't know how this relates to a female , with a short straight run .

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, travelguy said:

I don't know if I maybe missed your response , but did you see my suggestion ?

Sorry I missed it while scrolling through. I'm sorry but I don't post pictures of myself very much and never nude. I'm really self conscious about my body and am scared to share anything. I'm sorry.