What's something you want to see me do?

2 hours ago, Riley said:

I did this one again, I've been busy😂😂

So I was driving home and I did have to pee but could have easily made it home without much issue. But then I saw a turnoff for a very rural road that's no traveled much and went on it sipping my tea as I went. The road was still completely paved it just was very seldomly traveled and was the perfect location to try this again. I drove on the road sipping my tea until I felt my bladder getting very very full and finally pulled over in fear of getting my car wet. 

On the side of the road to add another element of danger I completely stripped down to being naked behind my car and then while standing just let go and saw my pee stream burst out being moved by the breeze until it hit the ground. It felt amazing and exciting to be peeing so exposed and I stood there emptying my bladder as waves of relief washed over me. In the end my stream slowly dropped to a trickle and the cut off entirely and I just stood there for a second not believing what I just did before I came back to my senses and very quickly threw my clothes back on and drove home. 

Feels good right?!

I tend to be too scared to do that and I just end up pulling clothes down to mid thigh and sitting on the passenger door lip with both side doors open and peeing like that!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
5 hours ago, Riley said:

Sorry I haven't posted here for a while but I have completed some of the tasks. 

I went walking around town and felt the urge to pee. I kind of wanted to do something distant and saw this post so I decided to do it. I waited for a little while while my need to pee Rose and I walked into the nearest coffee shop. I was wearing jeans and a sweater so I was a little nervous already but I walked in anyway. The coffee shop was empty except for like one person in the corner on their laptop and there was only one barista.

He was a little taller than me with short black hair and had glasses. He wasn't super muscular and had a skinnier build. I walked up to him and asked if I could use the bathroom and that I really had to go (I'm sorry I was too nervous to say the wetting my panties line). Already I felt my face getting super red and I kind of brushed my hair out of nerves. He smiled and pointed to where the bathroom was and I walked over to it kind of half power walking to try and add the fact that I really had to pee. 

I looked in the mirror when I walked in and my face was so red it looked like my hair. I sat down at the toilet and peed like normal in the very echoy bathroom and then washed my hands and tried to fix my hair as much as possible before walking back out. I went back and ordered a coffee because I didn't want to seem rude. As I walked back to the counter I said hi again and then I ordered just a coffee and was still feeling like my face was on fire. He gave me my coffee and then we said bye and waved at each other. 

Sorry for the horrible writing and I hope this was what you intended😂😂

To be absolutely honest I wasn't 100% sure what I had in mind... other than something slightly different to all the normal suggestions. I guess I wondered if planting the seed of thought could open an innocent mind to consider the act of a girl peeing... perhaps to trigger an interest...  I guess no-one will ever know if it did.

5 hours ago, Riley said:

I did this one again, I've been busy😂😂

So I was driving home and I did have to pee but could have easily made it home without much issue. But then I saw a turnoff for a very rural road that's no traveled much and went on it sipping my tea as I went. The road was still completely paved it just was very seldomly traveled and was the perfect location to try this again. I drove on the road sipping my tea until I felt my bladder getting very very full and finally pulled over in fear of getting my car wet. 

On the side of the road to add another element of danger I completely stripped down to being naked behind my car and then while standing just let go and saw my pee stream burst out being moved by the breeze until it hit the ground. It felt amazing and exciting to be peeing so exposed and I stood there emptying my bladder as waves of relief washed over me. In the end my stream slowly dropped to a trickle and the cut off entirely and I just stood there for a second not believing what I just did before I came back to my senses and very quickly threw my clothes back on and drove home. 

That's so incredibly hot @Riley - a delicious thought....  so risky.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:12 AM, Riley said:

I'm looking for new fun pee related things to do so I thought I would turn to you guys🙂 suggest anything pee rated you want me to do! I might post what happens here, or maybe as a status update or something idk😂

-Riley

Wear a skirt, sat at working table at the library, put the elastics aside and send your hot piss to the waiting carpet !

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
13 hours ago, Riley said:

Well I didn't really do this exactly as you depicted but today I was at the library and remembered this post😂😂 the only thing was that I was wearing black jeans shorts and a sweatshirt (it was a little warmer today and I was lazy😂). There was no one in the library and I was just doing some work in a corner area at a table when I felt the need to pee. I decided to hold it and drank a few sips of water to speed up the process. My bladder slowly got fuller and soon I felt a tiny spurt escape. I clenched my thighs together blocking the flow before I decided it was time to have a little fun. I slipped off my shoes trying to be as quiet as possible and slid to the edge of my chair. I made sure my shirt and sweatshirt were out of the way and I checked around to make sure there was no one anywhere near me. Thank I let go. I felt a jet of pee spurt out of me and then felt the stream release. My panties quickly dampened and I felt warmth spread all over me. I saw trickles of clear pee sliding down my legs and as my bladder drained. Soon my stream started to slow and then finally slowed to a trickle. My shorts and panties we're soaked along with my socks. I had drank a lot prior to this so my pee was completely odorless but still very wet. I decided to try and leave while I could and so I stood up and pulled my jeans shorts as high as they could and folded the ends up a little bit so they were almost completely hidden by my longer sweatshirt. Then I tried to walk out without a mind in the world and hoped that no one would notice😂

Thank you for reading my horrible writing!

Im sure, you cumming than, and there ! ❤️ x-:

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me, it seems that 80-90% of peeing pics all look the same with that low squat position, and frankly it bores me a bit - if lady pee could ever get boring.  I love a bit of variety, something different.

So, with spring around the corner, my suggestion @Riley is to wear the summer dress you posted the other day, or maybe a long floaty dress. The simply sit crosslegged in a busy park with a good book - you can make sure your modesty is covered whilst not sitting on the skirt. Keep hydrated and simply sprinkle the grass whenever the mood takes.  Panties optional or maybe a thong?

The more people about the better 😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 9:29 AM, inglin said:

Peeing in a train/bus or on the floor in a store or hallway 😄

I might've done this one again😂😂 I've attached a photo of pretty much my outfit below but here's the story. 

ee8a4f69379b352e9733bb615b275a2d.thumb.png.088ef8c44da05f79512c5427d742b1b4.png

I kind of had to pee while shopping but also had that kind of naughty feeling but wasn't sure what to do with it. I was in a fairly large department store and there were very few people. I slowly let my need to pee grow as I perused the aisle's pretending to look at the clothes but in reality thinking about what I should do. Soon I felt a tiny leak escape into my panties and had a bit of an idea. The floor of the store was a darker carpet that would be very hard to notice if wet. I thought about it for a second but my screaming bladder did the thinking for me. I made sure there was no one walking my way and acted like I was looking through lower shelves as I began to relax. Soon a hissing sound filled the air as pee streamed out of me and onto the carpet below. My relief felt amazing but it was cut short because I hear footsteps coming towards me. I slammed my hand into my crotch and managed to stop the flow and grabbed one of the lower boxes to hide what I was doing. A guy (looked to be in his 20's)  turned the corner and we made really awkward eye contact as I just stood there holding a box and he looked at me probably thinking I was crazy. To break the tension I opened the box of shoes I was holding and looked through them. He noticed I was kind of looking at him as he was going through the women's shoes section and I think he thought I was watching him judgingly because he quickly explained that he was getting these as a present for his girlfriend and I tried to say that I wasn't judging him but kind of tripped over my words because I'm super awkward. Now blushing very intensely I put the box back and the act of bending over reminded me how badly I still needed to pee. I quickly got back up and went to the ladies room. When I sat on the toilet I had the biggest sigh of relief for many reasons.😂😂

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
18 minutes ago, lengajesytec said:

What about sitting on the toilet but missing completly? 

Peeing as far as you can? 

Like sit on the front of the toilet and pee off of it?