What's something you want to see me do?

I'm looking for new fun pee related things to do so I thought I would turn to you guys🙂 suggest anything pee rated you want me to do! I might post what happens here, or maybe as a status update or something idk😂

-Riley

16 minutes ago, sillyme said:

What about going into the ladies room at a store, hover over and off to one side of the toilet, and then weeeee on the floor?

Thank you for clicking like on this suggestion of mine. I hope that means you are going to do this. If you do please share your experience. 

I have peed on the floor of public restrooms on purpose many times. It's one of my favorite peeing habits. It's not nearly as naughty as some places some of us on here pee, but what I love about it is being in a public bathroom it would be so easy to pee in the toilet yet choosing to be naughty is so exciting. After leaving a puddle behind I sometimes get an adrenaline rush. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, peelover20 said:

On the toilet peeing ?

I've done this several times today😂😂😂

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

With closeups of genitals with pee rushing out into bowl.

I didn't do this😞 sorry🤷😂

Ok, I have a challenge for you...

Pee in a public toilet... but you have to keep your panties on 😉 you can clean them up a bit after, but you can't take em off till you get home!

And if you don't mind snapping some shots of the action and/or aftermath for us, we certainly won't mind 😉

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, beckymxxx said:

I like the odd pee at the side of the road by the car myself. Can be easy to do in the dark for practice too if you are going to try it

Practically every day I'm on the road I do at least one.

I keep hoping one of my friends from here will catch me.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:41 PM, Riley said:

I did the first suggestion! @sillyme suggested this:

So today I was in a public toilet and no one else was there so I decided to try this suggestion. I chose a stall that had a drank right under the wall between stalls and hovered so my stream would go to the side of the toilet (it's surprisingly difficult to get to that place) and peed. My stream was super loud against the tile floor as I peed and I saw the trail of my pale yellow fluid make it's way slowly to the drain and disappear forever😂😂 I was super scared that someone would walk in but luckily no one did😂😂🙂

Sorry for the jumbled writing I hope this kind of depicts what I was doing😂😂

Thank you for doing my suggestion. It makes me happy knowing you did this. My plan is if someone sees me peeing on the floor of a public restroom say I missed the toilet by accident. Some women do hover, and miss accidentally. If someone comes into the stall and asks why there's pee on the floor, I say the person before me did it. I pee on the floor of public restrooms many times and always get away with it, Tap On Wood!. Hovering over the toilet is easier for some females than others. Another position I recommend is sitting on the very front of the toilet, and then peeing onto the floor in front of the bowl. When I'm naughty and I either do that, or pee on the floor standing.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to bump this post back up, and make a really random suggestion - but you have to report back on it!

- Head into town and make sure you're well hydrated, when the need to pee arises head into a cafe, shop or similar public place with toilets.

- Walk over to a male customer -try and pick someone middle age or a sweet looking older man and whisper in his ear "I'm really bursting for the bathroom, please can you tell me where they are, I really don't want to wet my panties...."  or something along those lines. Feel free to embellish with dramatics.

- After you've been to the bathroom for a normal pee, walk back past him and wink at him - let's see how flustered he looks.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1

personally i recommend peeing in the bathwater. it was all the warmth and relief of wetting yourself, plus the lovely visual of seeing your pee spread out into the water and vanish slowly as it's diluted. it's all the fun of peeing in the pool without the worry of getting caught, and being able to watch yourself do it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, ftmpisssecret said:

personally i recommend peeing in the bathwater. it was all the warmth and relief of wetting yourself, plus the lovely visual of seeing your pee spread out into the water and vanish slowly as it's diluted. it's all the fun of peeing in the pool without the worry of getting caught, and being able to watch yourself do it!

I actually have a picture of me peeing in the bathwater on one of my status updates😂😂 I love the warm feeling and watching my stream escape with the amazing feeling of relief🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1