What part of peeing are you most into?

Regarding myself, my favorite part of peeing is doing it outside without restriction. Not really big on building myself up into desperation, but being able to relax and relieve myself in the great outdoors feels so wonderful. It'll be a plus if I could find a lady who wanted to aim for me while I went outside, and maybe played with it afterwards 😁

But for the most part, I'm in the same camp as UnauthorisedGuy. There's something so incredibly hot about watching a woman peeing, either sitting on the toilet with her legs spread, squatting outside, or even trying to do it standing up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Helplessness, desperation, the procrastination, desperation and agony and finally loosing it all including any inhibitions and peeing in an open area exposed. Some might think its humiliation for the woman and powerplay but for me its sheer voyeur on the felling of unable to manage or prevent. Started with the young lady I saw peeing at picnic spot giving 13 year old me a good view of female anatomy as well as revealing the mysteries and intricacies of female pee and it continued. 

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, PeeFan said:

I like all aspects of pee play except drinking it and peeing in diapers. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being pissed on and I also quite like the visual aspect of pee exiting a woman's urethra as she spreads her pussy lips.

Examining my wife's pussy while she pees

**Being fascinated with pussies in general, and more specific my wife's exquisite example,**while pissing, I've spent a lot of time studying them up-close and personal.

Fortunately Bonnie wholeheartedly helps me in these studies as she is rather a bit of an exhibitionist and it makes her super horny to go along with my observations and experimentation. Also much of the time she gets to pee for me which turns her on, and then of course I oblige her urges with energetic cunt-lapping followed by jackhammer fucking until she almost passes out.

My Bonnie's coochie (her word) is full and generous -- its outer lips are pussy and long and lap over in a nice bulge. When she has been exercising, or on-the-rag they sometimes stick together as if glued, and if she then starts to urinate, they seal off the flow for a few moments allowing the piss to inflate them until they suddenly burst open and gush out the retained pee. Sometimes depending on ass angle the pee rushes in a flood down her asscrack flooding her pulsing asshole which gives me another cheap thrill to witness.

She is vocal about this: "Oh my hot piss right on my asshole again. Baby make sure to wipe me there".

A great thrill is watching her in slow motion get set to pee: Pulling up of the skirt, tucking parts of it under her arms to hold it in place, the panty-drop around the ankles, then crouching slightly and spreading of her ass cheeks. If my face is upturned to observe, then, like the bombay doors opening on a bomber, the outer lips slowly spread open, revealing the cavernous inner pussy -- it's ruby red inner lips then opening by themselves revealing her lima-bean sized clit which now extends from it's little hood, glistening with moisture as she's been rubbing it externally to get it ready. ---

Next to the clit is that tight ribbed opening that has caressed my cock and tongue, the place where I have spilled my hot cum countless times -- the input of her vagina.

As she gets set to release her flow, her urinary opening reveals itself, and poutily protrudes as it relaxes to let go. Several tiny drops first appear, then two or three very short spurts which usually are the most pungent and flavorful of the load. And then the full force of her bladder screams out of the pee chute in full flow -- if the lips retract slightly to interfere, it breaks into a fan shaped stream, and several smaller streams run down either her legs or asscrack, hissing mightily as they descend.

If she's holding the lips open for me to observe, the flow stays circular and she can aim it much as a man does. Bonnie is also capable of rapidly interrupting the flow which is very stimulating if she's pissing on my hardened erection.

During the final few spurts at the end of her pee, she expels the last drops by clenching her ass muscles, and her tight brown asshole contracts then opens and contracts again. If the pee is flowing that direction, the opening will capture some of the pee or mine if I am peeing against it which I sometimes to. A portion of the pee will go into the hole and be captured -- not much, but enough to be expelled along with a fart after the main event is over. Again very very hot to watch.

As long as we're on the subject, Bonnie taught me a trick I'd never had before.

I have long foreskin, so long it covers the head of the cock when erect and can be stretched over. She is able to take the skin, tuck it into her anus while the head of the cock is still retracted into the sheath, and then fart into the skin thus inflating it. The heat of the fart on the sensitive cockhead and the pure naughtiness of this act are incredible.

As you may have guessed, we have a great time in bed together. ..

Read more on my reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/truewetsex/

Edited by UnabashedUser

I'm kind of on the same page as spywareonya here, though less spiritual.

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Thus, is mandatory that first contacts with the "piss vandal" in us must be explored while looking the other way, blaming our twisted pleasures onto necessity...

...until we are ready to face what we are… what we were Always meant to be, since the very beginning.

The Beast. Reveling in sweet cruelty of piss abuse and mind-destroying overload of sexual pleasure...

I don't like cruelty, however, and I am not very much into destroying minds... more... things... well... errr... oh look, it's bed o'clock. Gotta go sleep. Nighty all! 😛

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Personally I'm into female pee - whether it be holding, desperation, naughty or just plain toilet peeing, or for that matter accidental or deliberate wetting.  The only thing is, as I've posted before, it's got to be 'enjoyable' for the lady, or at least tolerable - not mentally scarring or humiliating.  So if she's happy doing it, then I'm happy.

That creates a 'how would she feel' sort of thought in me when I'm desperate or peeing somewhere slightly naughty.  Odd maybe - but who can fathom the human mind. 

• Agree 1

For me, it's about seeing women go. I've had VERY few opportunities to do this in real life, so I have to live through pictures and videos on the Internet. But I get an increased sense of pleasure when my own bladder is filled up, so when I'm alone, I drink a lot so I have to take a leak while I look at pictures of women, or read some of the posts on here. I guess I project how much I have to go onto the pictures and videos of the women. I'm not really into "wetting", since I like to see the pee leaving the vagina. But I have seen some impressive wetting pictures and videos.

My actual picture gallery has more pictures of plain naked women, so I can imagine they have to go.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

It would be really nice to know that others were enjoying what I am enjoying - but for the most part it is a solitary activity even when I am wetting myself in a crowded place!

Others are enjoying what you're doing.  Many of us on this site very much enjoy reading about your tales.  I, for one, was constantly following you on Experience Project.  It excited me so much to read about what you were doing!

On 1/31/2019 at 9:08 PM, Sephora said:

I mostly give golden showers to my husband.

Me and my friend once peed not to far from 3 hot looking guys on a beach which they looked and one waved his hand in a friendly way. That was a happy and funny moment 😂

Sometimes all you can do is smile and wave lol

• Like 1