What part of peeing are you most into?

On 11/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, p1ssputz said:

I've said this before, but I'm into women and naughty peeing; peeing in places you shouldn't, or on this you shouldn't.

Unfortunately, I think that the word "naughty" has a lot of different connotations (many aren't naughty at all in my opinion) so I'll define what I like, but more importantly, I'll define what I don't care about, below:

• I don't really care much about toilet pissing. For me, that's as mundane as it gets, to the point of it not being a turn-on.
  • Peeing outside doesn't count as "naughty" for me. Under certain circumstances, it can be okay, but in general, it's not what I'm looking for.
  • Pee play or masturbation - doesn't really count as "naughty" in my book.
  • Pee play with other people - same thing. Not naughty. (Girls peeing in guys' mouths - hot, especially unstaged, but not naughty.)
  • Wetting - I understand that many people are into this, and I kind of get it in certain situations....but I feel like it's almost the opposite of "naughty". I dunno. By itself, it's not my thing. (Under certain circumstances, in real life, it could be better...but it would have to include the stuff I'm into, not just happen on its own. It also seems like more on an inconvenience than a convenience.)

What I'm mostly into:

• Peeing in places that you shouldn't. Some places are simply okay, like tiled floors, or sinks, or stairwells - kind of boring (to me), but okay. But what really gets me going is...
  • ...peeing in places where you definitely shouldn't, like carpeted shop floors, or upholstered furniture, or inside of cars, or on public transportation, or into the plush seats at the movie theater (...or in private fitting rooms, or under restaurant booths at dinner, or on the carpet in a hotel elevator, or in an ice machine ir AC unit, or in the back of a taxi or into an airplane seat, or a photo booth...the list goes on and on and on) ...and doing so deliberately and discreetly without resorting to wetting. It's best if it's a real piss and not a few wimpy drops. (Sorry, TamTamSouth. I'm in your corner, but...)
  • Also, making a mess.

As such, I'm a fan of models like Devil-Sophie, Lena Loch, and EbonyCandieGirl, and I love videos like the old one with The Cascade Kid (tall blonde, I forgot her name) where she pees a TON into a restaurant chair (it's a wetting video, but it counts for me because of the chair), that one Jezebel Napalm video where she desperately soaks the carpet under a fitting room seat, videos of furniture store pissing, and a lot of candid videos of women peeing in the middle of stores and stuff like that. There seem to be a lot of great hotel videos surfacing recently, so that's nice. (Also, @Catie_lee has popped up seemingly out of nowhere with content that I'd only dreamed about from some very ancient posts over on misterpoll.com, so I'll have to look into that.)

But yeah, that's what I'm into about this fetish; woman doing actual naughty pisses without really giving a fuck, and without resorting to wetting (not naughty, it's also an inconvenience depending on what you're wearing, and there's no chance of a clean getaway). That is hot. The rest just isn't the same for me.

I completely agree. Women pissing in places they should not without a care in the world is the thing that does it for me too. Especially if it is on a surface that absorbs the piss!

• Agree 1

I am older than most of this group, so my tastes are old fashioned, by comparison. I was born and raised in a very different world, and my tastes reflect my experiences in that world.

I am most into watching and listening to women pee in toilets or urinals, either sitting, squatting, or standing, the messier, the better.

If they are partially clothed, wearing stockings, and panties slipped to mid thigh, and stretched by their open legs, with a skirt or dress lifted high enough to show the action, that adds to the thrill, for me.

Seeing a woman's thighs get wet, with her pee, puts me over the top, for a sexual thrill, whether it happens accidentally, or deliberately. I fantasize about licking her "dry," as I have done, many times, in reality. This is one of my favorite activities. I also like drinking, directly from the source, although I have had only limited experience with this.

After some reflection, I think that perceived intimacy is part of my attraction to women peeing in bathroom settings. There is a strong expectation of privacy associated with those settings, so seeing what a woman actually does in those situations is an extremely intimate look into one of the most private aspects of her life.

I also like watching women pee outdoors; sitting on the running boards of cars, with the doors open, is another favorite. Or simply standing, or peeing in a high squat, with a skirt or dress up, also lights my fire.

Dr. P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Dr.P said:

After some reflection, I think that perceived intimacy is part of my attraction to women peeing in bathroom settings. There is a strong expectation of privacy associated with those settings, so seeing what a woman actually does in those situations is an extremely intimate look into one of the most private aspects of her life.

You and me both brother! This is the prime reason for my fetish too.

• Thanks 1

I am surprised that I’m in the minority to say that I really enjoy drinking my wife’s pee....on average 2-3 times per week. Most often it is during a good session of sex, usually after I give her an orgasm or two orally, she usually follows up with “are you thirsty?”....and of course, I always say yes! Most challenging is when we do this in the morning, as it is quite strong (I do still like to drink it)....and most enjoyable (taste wise) after drinking a lot of tequila.....not sure why, maybe it’s because I’m drunk then too! 

i do also enjoy having her pee all over me while standing/straddling the tub over me in our bathroom....love have her hot pods splash all over my face, in my mouth, chest....so hot...

Edited by very thirsty
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, very thirsty said:

I am surprised that I’m in the minority to say that I really enjoy drinking my wife’s pee....on average 2-3 times per week. Most often it is during a good session of sex, usually after I give her an orgasm or two orally, she usually follows up with “are you thirsty?”....and of course, I always say yes! Most challenging is when we do this in the morning, as it is quite strong (I do still like to drink it)....and most enjoyable (taste wise) after drinking a lot of tequila.....not sure why, maybe it’s because I’m drunk then too! 

i do also enjoy having her pee all over me while standing/straddling the tub over me in our bathroom....love have her hot pods splash all over my face, in my mouth, chest....so hot...

I like drinking my wife's pee too from time to time. It' not a very common occurrence partly because while she can see that I'm enjoying it, she doesn't get off on it herself, and expresses a mixture of incredulity and mild disgust. But she's happy to do it for me nonetheless. It's almost always when she is straddling the bath tub, though there have been other places too, and my mouth is only one of a number of places that her pee goes during those occasions.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, it's women deliberately wetting themselves, either in their panties/tights or in a diaper/pull-up, preferably while they are wearing a skirt or a dress. I love to imagine that they do this out in public, and I am with them and am the only one to know what's going on under their skirt or dress.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/12/2020 at 6:15 AM, peegirl99 said:

For me it’s a bit of everything... except drinking. I enjoy wetting and peeing in “naughty” places. I enjoy slowly deliberately wetting when I’m at work. I enjoy peeing in the shower and playing with myself while I do it. I enjoy watching videos of both men and women peeing in any type of situation. 

I have not been lucky enough to enjoy pee with another person but I’d love to get peed on and pee on another person. I’d like to have my pussy filled during sex. Wetting on each other while clothed. 

Yup, this perfectly sums up exactly my interest too. I love the fantasies with another person you mentioned, it's so hot to think about all that

For me... and this will come as a shock to no one... lol... It's wearing my pee. I am a 24/7 pamper wearer because I love my tinkle against my body. Very few things give me more pleasure than my warm, wet, tinkle soaked pamper pressed snugly against my tight lil temple!! Sooooo amazing! But that's just me. 

Stay wet, 

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Like 2
  • Love 2