What part of peeing are you most into?

Love a woman pissing on the toilet. The sight and sound. Wonderful. That will always be my favourite. Basic, but that's me all over! 

That said, enjoy taking a golden shower - only been lucky enough a couple of times in real life, but both were fantastic. 

Deliberate knicker-wetting can be very exciting too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I like the naughty aspects and what not, but truly I want someone to share it with. There’s a certain amount of intimacy involved in any kind of piss sharing that just doesn’t exist imo elsewhere.

Being allowed to watch is very intimate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I really love long desperation By far my favorite part of peeing is  a female gradually increasing desperation, finally ending in pee dancing , legs crossed, and crotch grabbing. She should in a natural voice  ( not fake or overly loud ) talk about her increasing need to pee, until she announces she can't hold it any longer.. Then I hope she  removes her hand from her pussy , and stands with her legs apart, while still struggling with her sphincter to hold it in. What I am looking for is the first involuntary leak indicating where her pee hole is. Soon she can't help but soak her pants..

I really don't want to watch her just let it out. The most important part is the desperation leading up to the wetting.

For even more fun I hope a female gets as much pleasure watching me desperate until I wet my pants.  It is up to her what I do to hold it, but I don't want to let my pee flow , rather it comes out because I can't hold it anymore.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:51 PM, UnabashedUser said:

As she gets set to release her flow, her urinary opening reveals itself, and poutily protrudes as it relaxes to let go. Several tiny drops first appear, then two or three very short spurts which usually are the most pungent and flavorful of the load. And then the full force of her bladder screams out of the pee chute in full flow -- if the lips retract slightly to interfere, it breaks into a fan shaped stream, and several smaller streams run down either her legs or asscrack, hissing mightily as they descend.

This is a close second . I too am obsessed with a woman's pussy, especially when she is about to pee.  I want to see where the pee comes out. I also love watching any movement of her muscles as each wave of desperation hits and she struggles to stop pee from escaping. I want to look up very closely while she spreads her lips as her pee hole opens to reveal her pee hole.

In real life I have only seen the actual pee hole itself open once, by my ex-wife. With men the place our pee come out is obvious ( I am circumcised)  . But with females the exact location is hidden up there with her other lady bits. I have seen where the pee comes out in videos countless times, but perhaps they lack enough resolution to show the actual hole it self.

With my ex-wife she held her pee all day, and said she was about to wet herself while I was coming home from work. So was about to pee desperate and  naked, when I  arrived home. She stood over the toilet , spread her lips and I actually saw the pee hole itself pop open.  I was so close her stream struck me right in the eye, I had no problem with that and encouraged her to continue.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/13/2019 at 10:25 AM, wettingman said:

This is a close second . I too am obsessed with a woman's pussy, especially when she is about to pee.  I want to see where the pee comes out. I also love watching any movement of her muscles as each wave of desperation hits and she struggles to stop pee from escaping. I want to look up very closely while she spreads her lips as her pee hole opens to reveal her pee hole.

Yup.  Observing the girl's pussy as she pees is my favorite part, especially if she's a cutie.  It's cool seeing how the shape & size of her lips affect the stream.  Sometimes it's a focussed stream, or a wide fan stream, or just a strong, messy flood.  It's all good and even better when her bladder is nice and full.  There's something about seeing that urine stream that is both nasty and cool at the same time.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 6 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 6:40 AM, Riley said:

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is into relating to peeing. For me.im.mostly into desperation and wetting but I'm always open to trying new things🤷

I adore to pee on my man and his stuff, the precious one in particular, and hotel rooms obviously... 

Have you ever tried, Sweetie? 😘

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, alicexxx said:

I adore to pee on my man and his stuff, the precious one in particular, and hotel rooms obviously... 

So naughty and kinky. My wife is working toward this, babysteps with her. She will piss on my legs and feet when we shower together 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, alicexxx said:

If it will be assigned you a room with parquet floor? 🤔

I'm not sure what that is, but if it's not carpet it won't be as fun. That's okay. I'll pee anywhere. It's probably safer than carpet cause it's easier to clean.

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

How about a closet in a hotel room lol?

Yes yes yes yes. I've been meaning to write out a story about a girl peeing around a house party, starting in a closet. Closets are fun to pee in!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm not sure what that is, but if it's not carpet it won't be as fun. That's okay. I'll pee anywhere. It's probably safer than carpet cause it's easier to clean.

Yes yes yes yes. I've been meaning to write out a story about a girl peeing around a house party, starting in a closet. Closets are fun to pee in!

Remember, speedy 3471, you have to book a gorgeous hotel room for Bacardi and me, maybe your wife too if you like, with fluffy carpet and a magnificent walk-in closet... the result will be definitely worth the effort!!! 😍

• Love 2

I gotta be honest guys,if you went into a hotel room and you found someone had wet the floor,you would be pretty mad no?Especially as you dont know who has done it?Some drunken lager lout for all you know,and not some sexy popsie.Am i right?

• Agree 1

Not going to disagree @F.W  - watching the right person doing it: hell yes,  watching a video or seeing the pics: probably yes, reading about it: definitely maybe. 

Marking my territory- won’t deny it’s happened...

But leaving a mess for someone else to deal with... not in my book. 

• Agree 1
51 minutes ago, F.W said:

I gotta be honest guys,if you went into a hotel room and you found someone had wet the floor,you would be pretty mad no?Especially as you dont know who has done it?Some drunken lager lout for all you know,and not some sexy popsie.Am i right?

Ah yeah totally agree, the bathroom is the furthest I'd go in the hotel anyway lol