Lucy - Testing The Waters

• 3 years later...

Oooh, lovely story, Goose. So much detail. How is it you knows so precisely how it feels from a female perspective? Amazing work.

I have some more ideas now on how to spend my days off, alone in my house….

Perhaps TMI, but I have never myself used a vibrator, but your story makes me see how it can amplify and speed up proceedings. 

I did once try to orgasm on a full bladder, but it just ended up in pain for a few days. Maybe I didn’t do it right, and need to practice once more. 

And it is interesting exploring the psychology of the body…pre-conditioned for years to not pee through clothes….slowly breaking down that barrier, til the body realises the pleasure and release to be had. Once you do, there are no boundaries to adventures waiting to be enjoyed. 

Beautiful, and I am looking forward to reading another story soon. It is nice that, while the UK sleeps, I can still enjoy your words, Kupar’s words, Sophie’s words….here in stories or on the forums. 

💚Midori🇦🇺

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Oooh, lovely story, Goose. So much detail. How is it you knows so precisely how it feels from a female perspective? Amazing work.

💚Midori🇦🇺

You're so kind @MidoriLemonade85 - and lovely that you're visiting and reawakening these stories.   Like most forums, once you're off the first page many people won't ever pay a visit.   A bit like one of those nightclubs with a really trendy first floor bar and then other floors that play more and more niche music.  So much content that may never be visited again.

The understanding from the ladies' perspective?   Partly I suppose it's watching those video clips where models or actors discuss what motivates them, what experiences they've had and how it feels.  Partly too a sanity check with at least one person here - does it feel like this for you?

The Lucy series is one of the first things I wrote, over quite a long period of time.  It's pretty much all based on real anecdotes in one way or another.  Tales and accounts I've heard of from people here and there.  Some elements are real people I've known.  Perhaps that brings realism?

Final bit of my own introspective analysis - I'm obsessed with the female form and female pee, so whenever I'm maybe holding, wetting or whatever it's always from a perspective of 'how would this feel' if I didn't have this lump here, if I was out and about in skimpy panties and a skirt?  If I had to find somewhere to pull my jeans to knee level? and so on.

• Love 1

I love the research you do and the effort you put in, and making sure you truly understand how it feels for other people. 
My stories (I have written a few, but only uploaded one) are based on real places and people, and fantasies of what I would like to do to them or for them to do to each other in those places. Realism makes things so hot I think. Or you know, close to realism.

I can relate to you in the way that you are obsessed with the female form and female pee, I am really quite enamoured with male peeing, and have always had penis envy.😆 I often think about how cocks must feel when buzzing with pleasure. I think it would just completely take over your whole soul. And I love the power, control and aim that cocks have with pee. That is what I am jealous of! 

• Love 1