Am I weird?

I have “come to terms” with the fact that I love pee. I have never shared a wee with someone else, and only do it by myself at the moment, and I am anxious to find out if anyone else is as “bad” as I am.  

My biggest turn-on is weeing in bed. I cover the bed with incontinence sheets and lay on them - tummy down – point the willy up the bed, and let the pee go. It soaks up through the sheets and makes me wet all over my front. It comes up my tummy, down my legs, and I can feel the warm stream on my body.

Occasionally I have tried to lay on my back, but the pee squirts all up the pillows and it’s difficult to make sure they’re covered properly, so that has got to be a particular “project”.

Tonight I needed a mega wee and decided I wanted something different, so I laid on my side this time. The pee wanted to squirt everywhere, so I put my hand over my willy and peed on it, and diverted the spay all up my tummy and over my legs. Then rubbed it in!!!

I stayed laying on the soggy sheets for about 20 minutes while I built up another few dribbles, and then let them go. I could not believe just how turned on I was just having a pee!  

After I had decided there was no more to let out, my willy was seriously hard and really slimy, all covered with pre-cum. I didn'y wank afterwards, just wanted to savour this pee moment.

So I ask again – Am I weird to like doing it like this?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is definitely one of those questions where the audience makes a huge difference.  In this community, I don't think many would consider this terribly weird ... just a variation of something many of us have tried.

It may not be my personal kink but I don't think it's weird. As long as you're enjoying it, have at it.

To the average person on the street...  yes,  but then again that makes me weird, and him weird, and her weird -  in fact the average person in the street would probably label us all weird.  Personally though, like @Sexismygod said in this audience it's just your slant on the thing we all share.

Each of us enjoy this thing that's slightly off most people's normality spectrums - so nobody here is going to label you. 😉

Thanks for your support 😁

I see on the comments that there are a lot of folks who like piddling on carpets, and on floors etc. Some are lucky enough to pee together, but I haven't seen anything about widdling on your own bed.

I came here to share my own "thing", and enjoy everyone's experience - the comments, the stories, pics and videos. I am new to this kind of chat where you bear your soul, and I'm feeling just a little bit "exposed".

Once again, thanks guys 😂

1 hour ago, pinkbunny19 said:

I once had this guy laying on top of me with his penis laying on my tummy,he said he needed to pee real bad so I ask him to pee on me

This, I can say from having done it, is the hottest experience you can ever enjoy in this pleasure. It amounts to giving yourselves to each other in a loving, trusting and exciting way;  both of you just letting go as and when you want to, after having loads to drink before hand, is so incredibly hot. For me, feeling the warmth of each other's pee in erotic situations such as you describe is simply the very best, a lot more exciting than just watching each other's flow in some calculated way. Its always been this way for me and always will be. You just need to be skilful and find the right partner to share it with, as I have been lucky enough to do.

So how can anything so beautiful ever be judged as being weird?  Never!

Edited by steamlover6
needed to answer the previous question as well
  • Like 1
  • Love 3