Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

On 5/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, JesseP said:

I forget some of the experiences I posted on here so hope these are not repeats.

I worked in an office in the middle of Sheffield and got moved on, I still had the keys so I went in one afternoon and pissed all over the carpet.

I had a lady friend who fell out with her boyfriend, we both pissed on the floor in his house.

I do get a turn on from carpet pissing so every time I stay in a hotel I like to leave a little puddle.

There are more lol

Any more details on the lady friends boyfriends floor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Possiblely the noisiest indoor piss a person can take lol

140dB of turbine and flame  can curdle your brains. David Clarke sound muffs help, but not as much as you'd think. 

I bet you don't. A close family friend of ours worked for Boeing for manh years. He helped design the engines for the 747. He was on the first ever flight into Las Vegas with that plane. We custom farm his land thats right beside us. A very smart man lol

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Contra said:

I once pissed on quite a busy beach, in the middle of the day hehehe

i was sat with a guy,  he didn’t know about how I felt about pissing, but was pretty easy going. We were by the sea edge, the nearest people were 25 m away and I was desperate for a pee. I opened my legs a little, pulled my swimsuit to one side and just pissed. It was quite a thrill, sat next to him, in broad daylight with so many people around. 

Very nice. How did he react?

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Contra said:

😁 indeed

I’m feeling the need to do some naughty indoor pissing now so I can legitimately contribute to this thread 

Just have fun with it  😘

Edited by Sweets
  • Agree 3