Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

On 1/31/2021 at 12:32 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Some of the naughtiest places I’ve pissed recently would be in the back of ubers, I usually offer them cash upfront for me peeing on their floor hahaha. I recently pissed between some clothing racks at an independently owned thrift store. I had a dress on and no panties and just stood up and went on the floor. I pissed over a drain at my brothers warehouse, the bathroom was occupied and he showed me where the drain was and I squatted over it and went. I pissed off the seat of a booth in a restaurant with my friend sitting next to me. I was at a friends house spending the night and pissed on some storage boxes in the closet in the room. At that same friends house I pissed in their living room in the corner after everyone went to bed. And most recently I pissed in the backseat while my friends mom was driving, I was sitting behind her and the music was blasting. I had a skirt and no panties on and was able to pee off the edge of the seat. 

how do you go about this in an uber? ive always wanted to pee in a car so this isnt a bad idea. do you pretend its an accident? or tell them its your kink and ask + offer cash?

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...