Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

On 1/11/2019 at 6:39 AM, Lilipee said:

Craziest was probably into a bucket in a storage closet at work.  I must have had a lot to drink that day, because I needed to use the bathroom many times.  I started to get embarrassed and didn't want my coworkers to see me go into the restroom again and again. So I went into the storage closet and prayed that no one would open the door to catch me with my pants down and a bucket between my legs! 

And what did you do with it, just leave it in the bucket for the cleaner to take care of?

On 5/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, Riley said:

I've also peed on my own carpet more times than I can count but i don't know if that counts xD

I'm curious about all these stories of peeing on carpet and furniture at home - isn't it annoying to have to clean it up?  Or do you leave it, is that the whole point?  Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm new to this concept :)

2 minutes ago, DrownMeQuick said:

I'm curious about all these stories of peeing on carpet and furniture at home - isn't it annoying to have to clean it up?  Or do you leave it, is that the whole point?  Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm new to this concept 🙂

spray it down with cleaner! or just leave it 🙂 for when i wet the bed i have a cover on my mattress so i just toss the sheets into the wash. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, weequeen said:

at a party and i didn't know where the bathroom was and was too drunk to care to find it so i climbed on top of a pool table and pissed right in the middle of it next to the rack of balls. nobody was in the room at the time but then after i hopped off and went in another room i heard people discussing if someone spilled a drink but someone correctly guessed that it was a puddle of pee. then it was the mystery who peed on the pool table. wasn't caught. made me so horny and when i had sex a couple hours later i came so hard 

It's so hot how you ruined that pool table with your piss 😈and no one had any idea hehe. Hope it left a stain ❤

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
On 5/17/2019 at 11:30 PM, weenypeeny4 said:

as an ex truck driver i often used to piss beside the trailer in a lay by, one time standing peeing, a car pulled up behind and an old lady got out  ran to the trailer. she hitched her dress up pulled her panties down to her knees and squatted. she stated to pee right beside me , neither of us had any shame. i had a glorious view of her open pussy as she peed. then she asked me if i had any paper so  she could wipe herself.i went to the cab  and got some tissue for her, and she wiped herself , as she stood up   to pull her panties up she realised that she had sprayed on them , so she took them off  giving her pussy a last wipe with them, we stood chatting for a while after that about getting caught short

I would have drank her piss and sucked her pussy dry! Very hot!

On 1/11/2019 at 5:13 PM, Starks2010 said:

I have had four ladies piss on the backseat of my car. I’ve posted the stories. One tinkled on a towel on my backseat, the other 3 straight pissed on the backseat, making a pool of piss and dropping their used wipe napkins in the pools. Two of the three went twice on the seat. 

I also bought a car from a female friend of mine and paid an extra $50 for her to relieve herself in the backseat multiple times. I’ve posted all of these stories with extreme details and pictures. 

I am supposed to have one of the ladies use my backseat for a ladies room again next month so more stories to come.

Wish I had so many willing lady friends. I'd let them piss on me and drink it up!

On 8/18/2019 at 6:54 PM, Sweets said:

I did that a second time. I was fucking a guy i worked with.  We were fucking in the front seat of his wife's car.   I pissed while he was fucking me.  I didn't tell him i was pissing. Not sure he thought i was squirt or peeing. Didn't really care. I soaked the seat of her car. He said he had to clean it before going home. He must of liked it we fucked a second time.  

This is REALLY FUCKING HOT!!! I want you so fucking badly to piss all over me fucking you in my wife's car too!

On 9/14/2019 at 10:37 AM, Contra said:

I once pissed on quite a busy beach, in the middle of the day hehehe

i was sat with a guy,  he didn’t know about how I felt about pissing, but was pretty easy going. We were by the sea edge, the nearest people were 25 m away and I was desperate for a pee. I opened my legs a little, pulled my swimsuit to one side and just pissed. It was quite a thrill, sat next to him, in broad daylight with so many people around. 

If I was him, I would have immediately started sucking on your pussy and drank it all. Very hot!

• 1 year later...

Every once in a while I have an epic piss-episode when I can't think of anything else than naughty pissing. When I have this I usually use my bed as a urinal for many times in a row before washing my sheets. Sometimes more than 2 weeks. Yesterday one of these episodes started again. After peeing my sheets I took my peeing to a next level. I decided to just piss on the floor. I have a tiled floor but I never peed on it before because It splashes everywhere of course. At first I put a towel on the floor and I peed on it a couple of times until the towel was completely saturated. I kept drinking a lot of water so by the afternoon I decided to take away the towel and I proceeded to pee directly on the floor, cleaning up very time after I peed. This morning I did my morning pee on the floor beside my bed as well and I waited to clean it up until I had my morning coffee. I'm looking  forward already to continue pissing there again in a couple of minutes!

1 hour ago, Pissfetish19 said:

My naughtiest piss was probably when my mum went away for a weekend and I was home alone so I got me bladder almost bursting I walked into her room naked with a stiff cock and just sprayed me piss everywhere, on the carpet the walls all over the bay window then finished my piss by sitting at the top of the stairs and just letting the last of my piss cover the stairs.

It's a harmful

For me I think the naughtiest indoor pee I've very done was back when I was living with my parents, because they were in the middle of a divorce they kept using me as leverage for each other until inhad enough.. as an act of defiance I purposed pissed my bed numerous times and I think because of that I've just sort of adapted that as a second nature.. whenever I'm in bed and need to pee I'll just let it go weather it 1st thing in the morning or as I'm getting into bed or even during the night.. my mattress is well and truly ruined and covered I piss stained but.. I honestly don't mind at all.. sort of a comfort thing for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

This is a bit tame but I did my first carpet pee at home on a carpet that is going to be changed soon. I only let out a few drops as I was paranoid about getting caught but it dried quickly leaving no odour. I may try to give it a better soaking when I get a chance.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2022 at 4:49 AM, Miles93 said:

For me I think the naughtiest indoor pee I've very done was back when I was living with my parents, because they were in the middle of a divorce they kept using me as leverage for each other until inhad enough.. as an act of defiance I purposed pissed my bed numerous times and I think because of that I've just sort of adapted that as a second nature.. whenever I'm in bed and need to pee I'll just let it go weather it 1st thing in the morning or as I'm getting into bed or even during the night.. my mattress is well and truly ruined and covered I piss stained but.. I honestly don't mind at all.. sort of a comfort thing for me.

Could you share pictures please?

• Like 1

I pissed sometimes at Home... i have a unused Matress and pissed on it. I would like to upload the Video anywere so i can link that for you. Any good suggestions?

(Sry for bad grammar, im German)

VideoCapture_20221002-084301.jpg

Edited by Zero2pee
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Zero2pee said:

I pissed sometimes at Home... i have a unused Matress and pissed on it. I would like to upload the Video anywere so i can link that for you. Any good suggestions?

Try erome.com

• Like 1