Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

On 4/14/2019 at 4:15 PM, spywareonya said:

I thought EXACTLY that

I usually think it is both a prerogative and a responsibility to select what to piss on

But the chance was too hot so I just pissed standing, lifting my skirt and pissing unto stuff

I was all in black and it was in the dark so I am sure nobody saw me but it was GREAT

Iam the same, I always try to see what iam pissing on. Sometimes it's just such a perfect moment i just whip out my cock and piss not fully knowing what iam soaking hahah

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam the same, I always try to see what iam pissing on. Sometimes it's just such a perfect moment i just whip out my cock and piss not fully knowing what iam soaking hahah

Indeed it had been an awsome thrill

I still remember the pattering sound, swinging my pussy left and right and hearing diffrent noises according to different targets ahahahaha

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed it had been an awsome thrill

I still remember the pattering sound, swinging my pussy left and right and hearing diffrent noises according to different targets ahahahaha

Hahahahah nice.

One of the craziest places I've ever pissed indoors was at a little small town bar about 13 years ago. Me and 4 of my buddies went to the bar, we were on a mission to get drunk lol. After drinking about 6 or 7 pints of beer I had to piss. So into the bathroom I go and between the urinals was a 20 litre pail, well I pissed into it Haha. I went back to our table and told my buddies this, well they said we will piss into it all night and however over flows it has to pay the bill lol. Challenge accepted Haha. I forget who over flowed it but at the end of the night we had the whole floor covered in piss hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This morning I was in the vicinity of the closed down shops that I mentioned in my previous post above.  I needed a pee, so I went round the back and dodged the fence again.   This time I selected one of the garages that had abandoned stuff in there.   There was a wooden chair with upholstered cushion and a stool in one garage, so I gave them a good soaking as well as some bits and pieces strewn around the floor.  The chair got the most though - you can also see where it has splashed over the edge onto a box and other stuff.

image.thumb.png.0f5c5a961f2558fa6d2272e5eada254b.png

image.thumb.png.a6e3de985bbee72aa1b6a340843cf0ea.png

image.thumb.png.2111ad01e2c3c88f3eb3240642c98181.png

There are other garages there - one has an old chest freezer and another has a pile of paperwork in files - invoices and such like.  I think that they may be future targets.   Also, I checked the back of the shops themselves, which are all boarded up and found that one of the boarded up doors doesn't actually have a door behind it (or if it is, it is open).  The board that covers the doorway has a gap in one corner and I could see straight through to the stairs that lead up to the flats above the shops.   I am very tempted to go and remove the board so that I can go up to the flat.  However, I think it is a bit risky as technically that would probably class as "breaking and entering", although the risk of being caught is pretty small.  To take the wood off would require undoing several hex headed screws, so wouldn't be quick and I'd have to carry some tools.  Not sure that it is worth it, but I'm very tempted.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
40 minutes ago, Riley said:

I've peed in a closet once. Ok, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I'm not evil or at least I don't think I am xD. I really had to pee and there was a line for the bathroom and I would have peed myself if I hadn't gone. I had just drank a lot of water and not really planned for how quickly the urge would hit me and then didn't plan for the amount of people and so I got very desperate, very quickly xD

Was this at a house party? If so iam thinking you may not have been the only person to use the closet hahahaha

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of days ago, I went back to the building mentioned above.  I squeezed past the broken board again and started up the stairs.  Immediately I knew that someone else had been there.  There was a comb on the floor at the bottom of the stairs that wasn't there and as I climbed the stairs I noticed that the carpet was loose on the stairs, which it wasn't before.  I got to the top of the stairs and saw that a door that was previously open was now closed and the door next to it that was previously locked was open.  Both those doors have a newish looking Yale type lock (sorry if that doesn't mean anything to non UK people).   I peered into the room that was previously locked and saw that it was a living room with sofa and stuff and there was bedding on the floor.   I then heard voices behind the closed door!!   I realised that people were living in there - squatters I presume.   So I decided that it was time to make an exit.

However looking back on it,  I now think I probably peed all over the bed, chair and drawer in a room that someone was staying in.   So, somebody got back to find a wet duvet on their bed that night.   The fact that the kitchen area was such a mess, yet the bedroom that I went in was pretty tidy and the duvet looked pretty clean and was tidily on the bed - like it had been made up rather than just abandoned.   So, the more I think about it, the more I think that there were three or four rooms that people have taken over and moved all the abandoned rubbish to the area that was the kitchen, to give them clear space for themselves.   There is no water or electric on in the building, so I presume that they are having to bring in supplies and I don't know what they are doing about toilets themselves.  Possibly going outside?  The toilets didn't look like they had pee or anything in them and with no water, they couldn't flush.  They may use the bath or sink and just let it drain.  Or, they may even just pee in a corner, or pick one room to use as a toilet, but I didn't see any evidence of that.

• Cheeky 1

Well sounds like a honest mistake, i would of done the same thing if I were in your shoes. 

That's a risk squatters take. How ever was staying there maybe thought one of their 'flatmates' pissed in their bed lol

• Like 2
On 5/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, Riley said:

I've peed in a closet once. Ok, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I'm not evil or at least I don't think I am xD. I really had to pee and there was a line for the bathroom and I would have peed myself if I hadn't gone. I had just drank a lot of water and not really planned for how quickly the urge would hit me and then didn't plan for the amount of people and so I got very desperate, very quickly xD

Liike was it a carpeted closet? And was there anything in it cx

On 5/4/2019 at 12:33 PM, Riley said:

I've also peed on my own carpet more times than I can count but i don't know if that counts xD

Sure it counts cx. Hey btw I was wondering if you were still hangin out over in the live action thread? Thats was hella fun playing holding games with you cx

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I was babysitting. The child was in bed sleeping and my boyfriend had came over.  We were fooling  around.  He had just put his dick in my pussy,  i started peeing on him while we fucked, we were on the love seat.  I soaked the  cushion.  After we were done i just flipped it over.  

At my house i peed in the dining room, living room and bathroom floor. I have all these on video.  

please share the videos 🙏

• Agree 2
On 5/3/2019 at 4:25 AM, Alfresco said:

This morning I was in the vicinity of the closed down shops that I mentioned in my previous post above.  I needed a pee, so I went round the back and dodged the fence again.   This time I selected one of the garages that had abandoned stuff in there.   There was a wooden chair with upholstered cushion and a stool in one garage, so I gave them a good soaking as well as some bits and pieces strewn around the floor.  The chair got the most though - you can also see where it has splashed over the edge onto a box and other stuff.

image.thumb.png.0f5c5a961f2558fa6d2272e5eada254b.png

image.thumb.png.a6e3de985bbee72aa1b6a340843cf0ea.png

image.thumb.png.2111ad01e2c3c88f3eb3240642c98181.png

There are other garages there - one has an old chest freezer and another has a pile of paperwork in files - invoices and such like.  I think that they may be future targets.   Also, I checked the back of the shops themselves, which are all boarded up and found that one of the boarded up doors doesn't actually have a door behind it (or if it is, it is open).  The board that covers the doorway has a gap in one corner and I could see straight through to the stairs that lead up to the flats above the shops.   I am very tempted to go and remove the board so that I can go up to the flat.  However, I think it is a bit risky as technically that would probably class as "breaking and entering", although the risk of being caught is pretty small.  To take the wood off would require undoing several hex headed screws, so wouldn't be quick and I'd have to carry some tools.  Not sure that it is worth it, but I'm very tempted.

You have a very nice pee stream. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1