Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

I don't know what I would class as the naughtiest place I have peed indoors as naughtiness has different meanings depending on how you measure it.

One of the more recent naughty pees was the peeing in a storage cupboard as described here:

I think this is particulary naughty as the cupboard obvious belongs to someone (who I don't know) and has some stuff in it.  I have subsequently found that in that block of flats, there are four different areas with these separate storage cupboards.  At least four of them are not locked and I have subsequently visited the place several times.  

One I have mentioned in the topic above.   Another one, had a bike and a storage cabinet in there.   I have peed in that one twice.  

One cupboard, I was not able to pee in because it was so full of stuff that it is not possible to get inside and close the door behind.  I would have to try that one in the middle of the night if I were to do it.

Finally, the fourth cupboard I have also peed in twice.   The first time I went there, there was what looked like a smll paddling pool on the floor at the back, with some other stuff piled on top of it.  just inside the door was a child's pushchair.  I squeezed in the gap to the side of the pushchair and peed on the wall and a bit into the paddling pool.  I didn't pee on the pushchair as I didn't know if it were still used and I thought that was  abit mean.  I went back there yesterday and found that the pushchair was gone (don't know whether it is permanently gone or whether it was out in use).   I peed on the wall and floor and got a bit more in the paddling pool.

Other indoor places that I have peed include hotel rooms, hotel corridors, various gym changing rooms, saunas, steam rooms, potted plants, stairwells etc.

• Hot 2
23 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

I once peed in the garden of a cathedral. No offence meant to anyone of the religion, of course... This cathedral has a small, walled-off 'tranquility garden' with sculpted bushes and nice views over the town. I was sat there reading for an hour or so, and the whole time I saw maybe two people come past. Realised I needed a piss, and thought, why walk back to my hostel just for the bathroom? It was so quiet I was sure I wouldn't be seen. I don't think it was 'bad' in the sense that nobody suffered because of it, but it felt quite naughty to pee in such a respectful place.

I would have pissed the same place myself ahahahahah

LOVELY

I peed in a Church once, but not too much for it could have been difficult to dry...

in my case, it wasn't out of me thinking it wasn't bad… but the exact opposite!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
8 minutes ago, F.W said:

well,God did design out urinary systems so im sure he wouldnt mind as long you did it respectfully.

The problem is that many people has a shallow and spineless concept of respect. Your use of the word is more honourable and less moralistic than other people

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

The problem is that many people has a shallow and spineless concept of respect. Your use of the word is more honourable and less moralistic than other people

I believe it sounds more respectful and honorable when described as performing a ritual liquid sacrifice.

• Hot 2
14 hours ago, F.W said:

well,God did design out urinary systems so im sure he wouldnt mind as long you did it respectfully.

Most creatures just pee wherever they are, as and when they need it without any consideration.   When churches were first built, they didn't have toilet facilities anyway and people used to regularly pee in the grounds.  It is only our more modern society induced prusishness that makes people want to be more discrete and pee in private.

14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I peed in a Church once, but not too much for it could have been difficult to dry...

Similar to above - with no toilets in early churches, I am sure that lots of people used to pee inside the church as well as in the grounds.  I have read accounts where the choir and other church members used a sort of sump/sink built into the back room of the church but I'm sure many others have found a discrete corner.

On 3/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, BeneathMyWillow said:

I once peed in the garden of a cathedral.

I have seen several girls peeing in the grounds of Exeter Cathedral.   I was in Exeter for work one December Friday night and there was a Christmas Market set up in the Cathedral grounds.  The stalls were all closed up, but I caught several girls squatting between the stalls to pee as it gave them a bit of privacy and it was just off the high street.  I tried there again on the Saturday night, but there was a security guard there who was directing people away from the grounds.   One girl left the high street, headed for the cathedral grounds and the security guard stopped her and asked where she was going and she actually told him that she was just going to nip behind one of the huts for a pee.   I admired her bravery in being honest, but the guard still turned her away.   I thought I might catch her going somewhere else, but unfortunately she disappeared into a club.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Most creatures just pee wherever they are, as and when they need it without any consideration.   When churches were first built, they didn't have toilet facilities anyway and people used to regularly pee in the grounds.  It is only our more modern society induced prusishness that makes people want to be more discrete and pee in private.

Similar to above - with no toilets in early churches, I am sure that lots of people used to pee inside the church as well as in the grounds.  I have read accounts where the choir and other church members used a sort of sump/sink built into the back room of the church but I'm sure many others have found a discrete corner.

I did it out of transgression and re-christening it away from common-sense religion and back in the service of Spirits… not for lacking of facilities ihihihihihihihi

But yes I see what you meant

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have seen several girls peeing in the grounds of Exeter Cathedral.   I was in Exeter for work one December Friday night and there was a Christmas Market set up in the Cathedral grounds.  The stalls were all closed up, but I caught several girls squatting between the stalls to pee as it gave them a bit of privacy and it was just off the high street.  I tried there again on the Saturday night, but there was a security guard there who was directing people away from the grounds.   One girl left the high street, headed for the cathedral grounds and the security guard stopped her and asked where she was going and she actually told him that she was just going to nip behind one of the huts for a pee.   I admired her bravery in being honest, but the guard still turned her away.   I thought I might catch her going somewhere else, but unfortunately she disappeared into a club.

Ok this is sexy

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 2/3/2019 at 1:13 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

On the floor of a walk in wardrobe in my student flat when there was a party going on and I didn’t want to go out and use the toilet! Happened a fair few times that night and other nights too 😂

I would love it if you could post your story on here. Maybe with some more details? 🙂 

• Agree 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I also mentioned previously on another thread that I had peed in someone's outdoor storage shed that had no lock on it.   I went back there yesterday twice and peed mainly on the boards to the left of the photo with it running down to the cardboard and carpet = then the second time I added a puddle on the carpet.  It was an old carpet so it mostly soaked in rather than spreading out over a large area on top.

image.thumb.png.8e03bf08110bcbd35180f7db014f31b1.png

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I would say both places are very naughty hahah. Were you 'expecting' to get caught pissing?

I only ask because some people like to be seen pissing hahaha

Nice work tho

I do like to get caught peeing as long as it isn't going to end in trouble.  I have often been caught when peeing outside - sometimes because I choose to pee somewhere that is not particularly out of sight or even where I know that girls are behind me and I turn off into an alley or something and start peeing without hiding.

I had no thoughts of being caught at the old building because it was deserted and fenced off - so for anyone to catch me they would have to dodge the same security fence that I did, then cross the courtyard area, enter the back yard area of the same shop as me (out of six choices) and then come into the building itself.   I would without doubt have heard anyone approaching because there was glass and other debris on the floor so it would be very difficult to approach without being heard.

The storage shed pee I was a bit more concerned about - it is a shed attached to flats and is on a walkway from the flats to the road, so there is a reasonable amount of pedestrian traffic going through there.   I did pull the door closed behind me - the theory being that if I heard any voices or footsteps then I would stop peeing and stay quiet until they passed.  However the worst case scenario would be if the person who has stuff in that shed actually came to access it.  Then I'd have a lot of explaining to do!   When I finished, I stayed quiet for 20 seconds or so to listen out for any indication of people outside before I casually exited the shed, closed the door and walked off.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I do like to get caught peeing as long as it isn't going to end in trouble.  I have often been caught when peeing outside - sometimes because I choose to pee somewhere that is not particularly out of sight or even where I know that girls are behind me and I turn off into an alley or something and start peeing without hiding.

I had no thoughts of being caught at the old building because it was deserted and fenced off - so for anyone to catch me they would have to dodge the same security fence that I did, then cross the courtyard area, enter the back yard area of the same shop as me (out of six choices) and then come into the building itself.   I would without doubt have heard anyone approaching because there was glass and other debris on the floor so it would be very difficult to approach without being heard.

The storage shed pee I was a bit more concerned about - it is a shed attached to flats and is on a walkway from the flats to the road, so there is a reasonable amount of pedestrian traffic going through there.   I did pull the door closed behind me - the theory being that if I heard any voices or footsteps then I would stop peeing and stay quiet until they passed.  However the worst case scenario would be if the person who has stuff in that shed actually came to access it.  Then I'd have a lot of explaining to do!   When I finished, I stayed quiet for 20 seconds or so to listen out for any indication of people outside before I casually exited the shed, closed the door and walked off.

Iam the same way haha. If iam seen pissing along the roadside so be it. If iam pissing where I could potentially be issued a ticket(fine) iam alot more careful Haha