Where is the craziest indoor/naughtiest places you've ever peed?

3 hours ago, Lilipee said:

Craziest was probably into a bucket in a storage closet at work.Β  I must have had a lot to drink that day, because I needed to use the bathroom many times.Β  I started to get embarrassed and didn't want my coworkers to see me go into the restroom again and again. So I went into the storage closet and prayed that no one would open the door to catch me with my pants down and a bucket between my legs!Β 

Ha ha - When the risk of being caughtΒ peeing in a bucket in a closet becomes preferable toΒ being noticed going to the toilet one more time.... Β some would say crazy. Β Who am I to judge - sounds awesome to me πŸ˜‰

Β 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ha ha - When the risk of being caughtΒ peeing in a bucket in a closet becomes preferable toΒ being noticed going to the toilet one more time.... Β some would say crazy. Β Who am I to judge - sounds awesome to me πŸ˜‰

Β 

I guess you're right.Β  But it would be too embarrassing for people to make fun of me for needing to pee so often.Β  And even though I was very nervous, I thought the risk was safe enough.

6 hours ago, Lilipee said:

Craziest was probably into a bucket in a storage closet at work.Β  I must have had a lot to drink that day, because I needed to use the bathroom many times.Β  I started to get embarrassed and didn't want my coworkers to see me go into the restroom again and again. So I went into the storage closet and prayed that no one would open the door to catch me with my pants down and a bucket between my legs!Β 

That's hot and so naughty lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I have had four ladies piss on the backseat of my car. I’ve posted the stories. One tinkled on a towel on my backseat, the other 3 straight pissed on the backseat, making a pool of piss and dropping their used wipe napkins in the pools. Two of the three went twice on the seat.Β 

I also bought a car from a female friend of mineΒ and paid an extra $50 for her to relieve herself in the backseat multiple times. I’ve posted all of these stories with extreme details and pictures.Β 

I am supposed to have one of the ladies use my backseat for a ladies room again next month so more stories to come.

Damnnnnn! Thats crazy lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/10/2019 at 7:39 PM, Lilipee said:

This fits very well into the category of thought being mentioned in this thread:

So, you might like to add to that thread, saying how your thought process worked.Β  Β You were at work, you had the means to go to the toilet, but you were too embarrassed, so you went somewhere far more naughty but in your mind, the risk/embarrassment value of the peeing in the closet was less than that of using a toilet.Β  Β How long were you debating the decision?Β  How many other options did you consider?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 1:13 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

On the floor of a walk in wardrobe in my student flat when there was a party going on and I didn’t want to go out and use the toilet! Happened a fair few times that night and other nights too πŸ˜‚

I'd love to hear more about the experiences xD

16 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I’ve definitely done some reckless peeing. I shared a hotel roomwith a friend who I worked with for a short period who was staying the night as part of a snow day practicality thing. She volunteered to work the next day so they put her up in the hotel across the street. I was off that day but she invited me to stay with her that night and have fun, and we most certainly did. The room had two beds and we watched tv in the first one for a while, under the covers, before we started fooling around and she started playing around with my cock. I told her I gotta pee first and she gave me a look and said β€œohhh reallyyyy?” And kept stroking it. She knew I was into pee and was into it because of how much it turned me on more so than her own personal enjoyment. I playfully said I’d piss in this bed if she keeps tempting and she suggested well we have another. That was all I needed and I started peeing, and she played with me like a hose. It was quite fun. πŸ™‚

Damn! Lucky lol

Edited by tthl
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was a kid I once sneaked into my sister's bedroom and peed on the carpet behind the wardrobe, lol.

As an adult I guess the naughtiest place is on my bedroom carpet.

Have also peed on the bathroom and kitchen floors, in the hallway, against the bedroom, bathroom and hallway walls, in the bathroom and kitchen sinks, on clothes or sheets about to be washed, on an old armchair, in cups, mugs and glasses, on the toilet with the lid closed, in the bath, and on a table.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1