Hogwarts toilets

i think they probably just casually wet themselves rather than getting undressed...but it's possible that some witches went without panties, when wearing skirts or dresses.

i like the idea of muggleborns coming to hogwarts, used to using chamber pots or outhouses when needing to pee (since it was the 18th century), being shocked by their classmates' and teachers' behavior. imagine you are in a lecture on charms and in the middle of talking, your professor tenses for a moment, then sighs, and the whole class can hear the patter of urine dripping onto the floor. then the professor vanishes the piss and keeps going. or, better yet, a professor who keeps talking through their piss as if they are doing nothing strange at all. taking a test in a room that is dead silent only for some student to relieve themself, filling the quiet with the sound of urine trickling down their robes and onto the stone floor. muggleborns are surprised and maybe even appalled by this sort of thing, but upon finding out that there are no bathrooms, they have no choice but to join in.

perhaps they are so opposed to wetting themselves that they initially try to find private places to go... dark corners, doorways, potted plants, decorative vases. out of windows, onto plants, or perhaps they started bringing their own chamber pots from home. there was probably a lot of desperation and genuine accidents. it was probably a dream come true for some students, who had always been aroused by the idea of relieving themselves whenever the need arose, and now they were in a place where everone did it and it was completely normal.

probably some newer students with less magical training didn't know how to vanish the evidence, and so were forced to walk around with wet robes all day. there were probably many puddles all over the castle.

i know the tweet says this stopped in the 18th century, but i like to imagine it in modern times. there is a big difference between being culturally used to chamber pots and culturally used to flush toilets. hygiene has changed a lot since the 18th century, and i think it would be even more erotic if these actions were taken in present day. it would be much harder to smuggle in a toilet than a chamber pot!

anyways, i have probably put way too much thought into this. but i do find it to be a very arousing idea. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 years later...

I know im reviving a very old thread here. Sry >.> 

Back on topic: Don't they all wear robes ? Inspired by an ttrpg i play, where it is tradition for mages to not wear underwear during mage conventions (don't know why), i imagine they would just squat wherever they stand. A robe is basically a wearable toilet stall if you think about it. Being an Animagus ("Shapeshifters" who can turn into animals) would be usefull as well. Hogwarts was probably just like a roman public toilet xD. Leaving the classroom to go to the toilet is also a waist of time. Young sorcerers/witches have so much to learn.  

07fc6f7fc91f3f63ffbaaa348bdc0eb7.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am amused by the notion of Hogwarts toilets being self-repairing (toilets do break down eventually, and if no plumber wants to go in there because of a ghost, they won't be repaired), and possibly having magical plumbing that whisks the waste away somewhere (or recycles it somehow?)

The idea of Myrtle constantly spying on everyone using the toilets, and becoming a toilet fetishist is rather hot.

• Agree 1