Question for girls

Having been on this site a long time,i do believe that at certain times,to pee,is an important part of female sexual enjoyment.We guys only can pee,or cum.A woman in theory can do both at the same time.Maybe doing the one helps the other?I dunno?

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife likes to rub one out sitting on the toilet when we're apart. She enjoys multiple orgasms with each squirt that way. I think she discovered masturbation on the toilet while peeing as a girl. Sometimes she'll call me on the phone and talk about it, and let me listen to the stream and her grunting pleasures.

My preferred masturbation method is to insert a dildo/vibrator, after I have manually stimulated my clitoris, when I get wet, the dildo is pushed inside my vagina and I fuck it hard, whilst still rubbing my clit. I have, on occasion done this with a full bladder, and as the contractions commence I have released urine. But I have to pull the dildo out as my orgasm takes control of my whole body. I note that this happens with some women who 'perform' on sites like Chaturbate, where the Lovesense dildo is removed and they 'squirt' or urinate. Men are often fooled into thinking that 'squirting' is female ejaculation, but not in my case, however I often have an excess of vaginal secretion, which is usually white and thicker than urine and is from the vaginal entrance, rather than the urethra.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

One act I simply love to perform is tender delicate cunnilingus until completion and receiving any gushes of vagina wine/pee all over my face and tongue. It's a gourmet treat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 2:30 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Wife likes to rub one out sitting on the toilet when we're apart. She enjoys multiple orgasms with each squirt that way. I think she discovered masturbation on the toilet while peeing as a girl. Sometimes she'll call me on the phone and talk about it, and let me listen to the stream and her grunting pleasures.

I always wondered why most women don't come to this conclusion. Some seem to jam their fingers or hand into their vaginas when they're desperate. Seems like it would be an easy way to discover that it can feel good.