Sprinkles Golden Showers!

2prnot2p

Hey Pee Fans,

Some of you may remember a very good pee site called Sprinkles Golden Showers.  I was a Mod there for years and loved the site.  It came online in 1998. 

Well, it's still here, as a P-P-V site.  There are many hardcore pissing movies from all over the world.  Check it out.  You might like it!  The link is below.  🙂

SPRINKLES GOLDEN SHOWERS!

Edited by 2prnot2p
On 1/6/2019 at 6:45 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I used to post my stories there, but can't see them there anymore...

The site as we knew it shut down in the Fall of 2012.  But, the video-on-demand movie theater remains.  There are tons of pee movies from all over the world!  Very good viewing!  Check it out! 

• 3 months later...
42 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

Is the feminine anarchy movement real? I wanna learn more about it 😉

As far as I know not, apart from the people making the set of three coffee table books - but it is a good idea. I have had many people ask me over the years - and one said she would start a newsletter - but I have yet to receive the first edition.

PP

4 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

As far as I know not, apart from the people making the set of three coffee table books - but it is a good idea. I have had many people ask me over the years - and one said she would start a newsletter - but I have yet to receive the first edition.

PP

Expensive books as well. I mean what's in them? Is it just photos? 

Sprinkles was a great site!  I loved it!  It came online in 1998, the perfect time to get in on the ground floor of the web's pee niche. 

Here's an interesting bit of pee trivia for all Pee Fans.  For many, many years, if you did a Google search for 'golden showers,' Sprinkles Golden Showers was the FIRST search result on the list.  This was the case up until 2012, when the site closed.  Now, that's impressive!  🤑