Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
TwistedTiki26

What is your naughty piss spot?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ihhihihihihih my hot neighbour (the one on whose flowers I daily piss) usually innocently leave her laundry to dry up in front of her door. I tried to steal her undies to smell them but no way. I'd love to piss on her stuff but I am afraid she would find out… I am waiting for her to make laundry in the evening so for it to be dry by morning...

Hahahahahaha thats great. If we ever become neighbors feel free to piss on my laundry haha. 

Iam not as good looking as your hottie neighbor tho haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of the HOTTEST piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now! (Limited spaces left)

10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahahaha thats great. If we ever become neighbors feel free to piss on my laundry haha. 

Iam not as good looking as your hottie neighbor tho haha

She is hot. She got an awsome bum. But is shy as hell

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

She is hot. She got an awsome bum. But is shy as hell

Iam betting if you get through her shyness, she is gonna be like a tiger in cage ready to rock your world

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam betting if you get through her shyness, she is gonna be like a tiger in cage ready to rock your world

Things are a little bit darker and sadder than that

She is really reserved, that kind of person who doesn't like to admit she needs sexual and emotional comfort, that kind of woman that misunderstoods strenght and uses it also where it isn't fitting

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Things are a little bit darker and sadder than that

She is really reserved, that kind of person who doesn't like to admit she needs sexual and emotional comfort, that kind of woman that misunderstoods strenght and uses it also where it isn't fitting

She sounds like a strong stubborn women, much like my wife was before I broke down her walls.

Be patient, she will come around eventually

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

She sounds like a strong stubborn women, much like my wife was before I broke down her walls.

Be patient, she will come around eventually

Your wife opened up because of your LOVE but also because she CHOSE to

My neighbour is a bit more shy

I don't think I'll ever have it open

But I can still piss on her flowers!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Your wife opened up because of your LOVE but also because she CHOSE to

My neighbour is a bit more shy

I don't think I'll ever have it open

But I can still piss on her flowers!!!

You are so right there. But pissing on her flowers is probably easier hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You are so right there. But pissing on her flowers is probably easier hahaha

There is even some pics of me doing that in my huge gallery, The Complete Revelation of Nancy...

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

There is even some pics of me doing that in my huge gallery, The Complete Revelation of Nancy...

I've seen those pics, so hot

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've seen those pics, so hot

It was Dangerous to shoot it ahahahahah

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It was Dangerous to shoot it ahahahahah

O I bet it was 

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet it was 

It was night but not 3 am

Once she was away and got back at night EXACTLY while I was pissing on her plants and I rushed inside with piss still running down my legs!!!

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It was night but not 3 am

Once she was away and got back at night EXACTLY while I was pissing on her plants and I rushed inside with piss still running down my legs!!!

O my, what a wonderful sight that would of been haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O my, what a wonderful sight that would of been haha

No, I hated it ahahahahahah

I don't like when I piss myself, my piss is made for being sprayed unto uncohoperative victims!!!

  • Cheeky 1

Share this post


Link to post

But i would be a very COOPERATIVE victim!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, F.W said:

But i would be a very COOPERATIVE victim!

Piss can be both a tool of submission and one of celebration

I love to use it both ways

Let's just asy I refuse to let it be cornered to be just a body waste

I use it ONE OF THE TWO alone

and it means that either I piss on a cooperative victim… or I piss unto a uncooperative one… but I rarely pee dangerless in a toilet!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

We have a lot of potted cactus out here in Texas, and ones growing wild in the desert. Take a risk and give one of those a drink.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

If I had my way it would be everywhere, but for now i have to live with just my bath mat and dirty laundry.

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Bacardi said:

If I had my way it would be everywhere, but for now i have to live with just my bath mat and dirty laundry.

Darling I can't believe you are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Inside the entrance to my building (lobby if you will)  theres a side door that is never used, that is slightly concealed behind a bend in the wall. Every day on my way home I stop by and piss all over the door mat. It's slightly risky as someone could come by and hear, but I've not been caught so far 😄

 

The mat always dries out well, so the only evidence is a slight smell of urine.. 😋

  • Like 1
  • Hot 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, petal123 said:

Inside the entrance to my building (lobby if you will)  theres a side door that is never used, that is slightly concealed behind a bend in the wall. Every day on my way home I stop by and piss all over the door mat. It's slightly risky as someone could come by and hear, but I've not been caught so far 😄

 

The mat always dries out well, so the only evidence is a slight smell of urine.. 😋

It sounds adorable!!!

More or less the attitude I have avout my neighbour's flowers ihihihi

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, spywareonya said:

Darling I can't believe you are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Lol, did you miss me? 

School sucks, work sucks, and I haven't had a good cum in forever. So Im gonna try to make it on here more often.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Lol, did you miss me? 

School sucks, work sucks, and I haven't had a good cum in forever. So Im gonna try to make it on here more often.

Darling, last time we chatted, I remember I came up to a bit of psychological confusion

I failed to understand if you are married or not, because we just exchanged some funny comments but I missed the point

I seemed to understand you got a husband or at least a stable boyfriend, but now you say

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

and I haven't had a good cum in forever

 

Beside the fact I would be delighted to solve your problem, does this mean there's no one in your life, or simply that work had been absorbing all your energies?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Darling, last time we chatted, I remember I came up to a bit of psychological confusion

I failed to understand if you are married or not, because we just exchanged some funny comments but I missed the point

I seemed to understand you got a husband or at least a stable boyfriend, but now you say

 

Beside the fact I would be delighted to solve your problem, does this mean there's no one in your life, or simply that work had been absorbing all your energies?

You are fucking hilarious. 

I am married with children but...hmm...he cant really give me what I need. Not like having a good piss on my bedroom floor can. Or at least reading about someone else doing so since im too chicken shit. 

I think Im leaning a little more to the asexual side honestly. It sucks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You are fucking hilarious. 

I bring all to surface. To solve and to shock. I'm a Witch, baby

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I am married with children but...hmm...he cant really give me what I need. Not like having a good piss on my bedroom floor can. Or at least reading about someone else doing so since im too chicken shit.

I sense a ton of sorrow behind your words. And I'm not playing cheap-clairvoyant in a tent

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I think Im leaning a little more to the asexual side honestly. It sucks.

You need to solve this. Try to cuddle a bit your unconscious until it reveals what's not going in the proper direction, I was mortified to absorb the overall stance of this post. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. A huge kiss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×