What is your naughty piss spot?

I’d say pretty much anywhere outdoors. 

Sometimes I’ll leave work full and much of my commute is rural. There’s a few different routes I can take so I’ll pick the quieter one and leave a puddle behind my car, or in a gateway. 
Same if I’m out cycling too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 5 months later...

Definitely on my bed.  I have been renting an upstairs room for the last year, and after reading numerous bedwetting stories and videos especially couples who wet the bed, decided i would try it when my roomate was gone for a weekend.  I had a fabric matress protector on my bed but after several pissing instances, it still soaked through in to the matress a little bit. I love how the more you piss the sheets go from damp to totally soaked and the piss just puddles underneath.you.takes a while to get to that point.  That made me so hot.  I would live to find someone who would have no problem indulging in watersports especially bedwetting or golden showers on the bed. I just bought a vinyl cover. Cant wait to try it out

On 1/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, Sexismygod said:

I must admit, the office is the one place I hesitate to pee.  I admire your bravery and adventurous spirit.  I hope you left a decently sized puddle to dry overnight.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:57 AM, Sephora said:

Besides a parking lot next to a resto bar we go to. Sorry to say a play park, if no one is there, not too far from the train stop because there is no toilets on this train.. why, i don't know, it is beyond me specially we are in 2019.

I have peed a few time in the file vault area like way in the back. The bathrooms are at the opposite end and the first time I didn't quite make it.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 7:16 AM, PantyPissr28 said:

Definitely carpet. Or couch/chair surfaces. I walked into a restroom one time & there was this pretty, old pattern stool. No one was in there so I quickly sat down and peed onto the stool. Got up and walked out. It felt naughty peeing somewhere that wasn’t the toilet in a bathroom lol.

I love your story! I've done something similar. About a year ago I was in this public bathroom at some restaurant. For whatever reason they had this really nice soft chair in the bathroom. I could've easily used one of the toilets, but I got horny and decided to soak it, I did so for about 40 seconds. 
I doubt the stain I made will ever come out.

• Hot 4
On 11/16/2019 at 7:05 AM, Steve0102 said:

For me, I’d have to say it’s a tie between sticking my dick between all the folded up clean clothes like sweaters and yoga pants and what not in my old girlfriends closet and letting me pee flow out into the Nicely folded clean clothing, soaking it while she’d watch and rub herself, or going out to the car with her and waiting until we couldn’t hold back anymore soaking the car seats and floors, sometimes the dash and centre console too! 

I love pissing on clean clothes~ Especially before I have to wash them.
Why not make something filthy right before throwing it in the wash?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Head_Pat said:

I love your story! I've done something similar. About a year ago I was in this public bathroom at some restaurant. For whatever reason they had this really nice soft chair in the bathroom. I could've easily used one of the toilets, but I got horny and decided to soak it, I did so for about 40 seconds. 

So fucking hot. I love that you stained it. Nothing better than naughty destructive pissing. Wish I could've been there to join you 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Head_Pat said:

I love your story! I've done something similar. About a year ago I was in this public bathroom at some restaurant. For whatever reason they had this really nice soft chair in the bathroom. I could've easily used one of the toilets, but I gavandaot horny and decided to soak it, I did so for about 40 seconds. 

So fucking hot! Would have loved to join you in a little piss vandalism.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...