What is your naughty piss spot?

11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Another naughty spot for me is my shop floor haha. If iam working on a machine and I have to piss, i go right on the floor haha. It runs into the floor drain eventually haha

Ouch this is HOT!!!

Pics?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Pissgirl2019 said:

The bin in the restroom at work, I look at the toilet, then the bin then decide the bin needs my piss more, I hover over the bin and let my hot steaming piss out! 

Good girl… ihihihihihi

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

It is hard to have a naughty place when I don't really consider anywhere naughty - I just pee where I like and it is OK to me.

I guess because of the management of it peeing in bed is probably a bit naughty because I have to deal with the rusty springs eventually - so I don't wet the bed very often.

PP

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pissdrinker said:

One of my favourite place to pee is in hotel hallways - it’s public and usually carpeted. Nighttime on a trip away after a few drinks of course but also big hotels in daytime can be fairly quiet. 

Quiet public streets (off busier thoroughfares) are always fun. 

An old favourite is a quiet bookshop or offices. Just wander in - people rarely notice and hopefully you’ll find a quiet area to water. Just watch out for CCTV

A quick bit of cock pulling is often in order afterwards leaving lots of stains 😀

Adventurous and naughty lol, good work lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/4/2019 at 3:31 AM, TwistedTiki26 said:

I love pissing on the carpet. I've always have, it's always giving me the most pleasure just watching my long stream soak it until my piss leaves a massive stain. I also love pissing on the side of my bed and I even piss In my dresser from time to time when I get bored.

I want to hear where you guys like to piss the most. It can be anything inside the house other than the toilet or outdoors in public.

I like using the carpet in the house or at work or in car my best friend piss anywhere she wants 

• Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seeing a post about pissing out of a bedroom window has just reminded me of something i used to do nearly every day. When i was still living at my old place my bedroom window used to open up completely so i could fit my entire body out of it. So what I'd do is kneel with my window open, get my dick out and just piss. Falling 1 floor into the backyard. My window was the back of terraced houses so I'm sure practically everyone on the street could see me. It was fun not only because of the naughty side but because i was so high up.

And then recently i pissed into a neighbour's plant pot whilst people were walking by. Also good fun.

• Like 1