What is your naughty piss spot?

10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahahaha thats great. If we ever become neighbors feel free to piss on my laundry haha. 

Iam not as good looking as your hottie neighbor tho haha

She is hot. She got an awsome bum. But is shy as hell

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam betting if you get through her shyness, she is gonna be like a tiger in cage ready to rock your world

Things are a little bit darker and sadder than that

She is really reserved, that kind of person who doesn't like to admit she needs sexual and emotional comfort, that kind of woman that misunderstoods strenght and uses it also where it isn't fitting

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Things are a little bit darker and sadder than that

She is really reserved, that kind of person who doesn't like to admit she needs sexual and emotional comfort, that kind of woman that misunderstoods strenght and uses it also where it isn't fitting

She sounds like a strong stubborn women, much like my wife was before I broke down her walls.

Be patient, she will come around eventually

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

She sounds like a strong stubborn women, much like my wife was before I broke down her walls.

Be patient, she will come around eventually

Your wife opened up because of your LOVE but also because she CHOSE to

My neighbour is a bit more shy

I don't think I'll ever have it open

But I can still piss on her flowers!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Your wife opened up because of your LOVE but also because she CHOSE to

My neighbour is a bit more shy

I don't think I'll ever have it open

But I can still piss on her flowers!!!

You are so right there. But pissing on her flowers is probably easier hahaha

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

You are so right there. But pissing on her flowers is probably easier hahaha

There is even some pics of me doing that in my huge gallery, The Complete Revelation of Nancy...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet it was 

It was night but not 3 am

Once she was away and got back at night EXACTLY while I was pissing on her plants and I rushed inside with piss still running down my legs!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It was night but not 3 am

Once she was away and got back at night EXACTLY while I was pissing on her plants and I rushed inside with piss still running down my legs!!!

O my, what a wonderful sight that would of been haha

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O my, what a wonderful sight that would of been haha

No, I hated it ahahahahahah

I don't like when I piss myself, my piss is made for being sprayed unto uncohoperative victims!!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Bacardi said:

If I had my way it would be everywhere, but for now i have to live with just my bath mat and dirty laundry.

Darling I can't believe you are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, petal123 said:

Inside the entrance to my building (lobby if you will)  theres a side door that is never used, that is slightly concealed behind a bend in the wall. Every day on my way home I stop by and piss all over the door mat. It's slightly risky as someone could come by and hear, but I've not been caught so far 😄

The mat always dries out well, so the only evidence is a slight smell of urine.. 😋

It sounds adorable!!!

More or less the attitude I have avout my neighbour's flowers ihihihi

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, spywareonya said:

Darling I can't believe you are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

Lol, did you miss me? 

School sucks, work sucks, and I haven't had a good cum in forever. So Im gonna try to make it on here more often.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Lol, did you miss me? 

School sucks, work sucks, and I haven't had a good cum in forever. So Im gonna try to make it on here more often.

Darling, last time we chatted, I remember I came up to a bit of psychological confusion

I failed to understand if you are married or not, because we just exchanged some funny comments but I missed the point

I seemed to understand you got a husband or at least a stable boyfriend, but now you say

and I haven't had a good cum in forever

Beside the fact I would be delighted to solve your problem, does this mean there's no one in your life, or simply that work had been absorbing all your energies?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Darling, last time we chatted, I remember I came up to a bit of psychological confusion

I failed to understand if you are married or not, because we just exchanged some funny comments but I missed the point

I seemed to understand you got a husband or at least a stable boyfriend, but now you say

Beside the fact I would be delighted to solve your problem, does this mean there's no one in your life, or simply that work had been absorbing all your energies?

You are fucking hilarious. 

I am married with children but...hmm...he cant really give me what I need. Not like having a good piss on my bedroom floor can. Or at least reading about someone else doing so since im too chicken shit. 

I think Im leaning a little more to the asexual side honestly. It sucks.

• Thanks 1

You are fucking hilarious. 

I bring all to surface. To solve and to shock. I'm a Witch, baby

I am married with children but...hmm...he cant really give me what I need. Not like having a good piss on my bedroom floor can. Or at least reading about someone else doing so since im too chicken shit.

I sense a ton of sorrow behind your words. And I'm not playing cheap-clairvoyant in a tent

I think Im leaning a little more to the asexual side honestly. It sucks.

You need to solve this. Try to cuddle a bit your unconscious until it reveals what's not going in the proper direction, I was mortified to absorb the overall stance of this post. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. A huge kiss.

• Like 1
  • Love 1