What is your naughty piss spot?

Hi, I'm new here and I am an old git 😁

My favourite place is in bed!!

I order incontinence bed sheets on line and when I feel in the mood (quite often!), I lay them out on the bed (need 4 of them overlapped). Then I lay on the bed on my front with my willy pointing up, and let the pee come.

It takes a bit to “break the seal” because everything in your life has told you not to pee the bed, and it can be a bit hard to get going.  

I start with a small dribble, but once it's started, it feels bluddy gorgeous when I can just let the pee go. I can feel it running all up my chest and down my legs (safe and secure that the bed won't get wet 🙂). At times it feels almost like cumming!

At the moment, I don’t have anyone to share my life with (or to share pee with 😞 so I guess I’m just a sad old git.

But that is me 😃

Edited by Jethro P
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

That's plenty hot and takes me back to my bike riding days as a kid through a patch of forest preserve with tiny bike trails and footpaths.  There was one favorite spot near the end of the woods where I'd turn the bike around to head home and I'd try to pee a bit there every time I got to that spot.  It was also used by others for fuck action and many times panties, undergarments, other items lovers leave behind would be found there. In my perversity I would piss upon them for a cheap thrill and from time to time would masturbate and ejaculate over them.

Once I discovered a pair of girls pissing as I rounded the bend. I don't think they heard me as I was coasting and they faced the other way. Big thrill for a guy at the age of 15.  I had to retreat to the higher bushes and relieve my raging hardon.

On 1/14/2019 at 12:59 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

This might sound boring, and a bit of a cliche, but i have to say behind a bush or tree in a public place. I live near a river and run along it most mornings. Sometimes I leave the house on a full bladder, and whilst running feel compelled to reach a particular spot along the river bank, take a rest, pull down my jogging pants and relieve myself in the same spot. The thrill of doing it outside really excites me, and I do it in all weather, I did it last Saturday, and when it is cold enjoy watching the 'steam' from my hot pee as it hits the ground behind my tree.

That actually makes a lot of sense to me, just the fact that literally anyone can walk past while you're peeing off in a bush just out of sight. I live in a particularly green part of Canada and sometimes when walking a bike path or a hiking trail you'll get lucky and be walking and literally get close enough to hear a girl peeing in a bush or stream before you see them. Most women I've walked in on, so to speak, usually laugh and apologize, not that I ever feel they need to 😉

On 1/11/2019 at 9:16 PM, PantyPissr28 said:

Definitely carpet. Or couch/chair surfaces. I walked into a restroom one time & there was this pretty, old pattern stool. No one was in there so I quickly sat down and peed onto the stool. Got up and walked out. It felt naughty peeing somewhere that wasn’t the toilet in a bathroom lol.

I love it!  What a buzz that must have been to just pee on the chair and walk away.  Definitely my kinda party 😎

On 1/11/2019 at 9:16 PM, PantyPissr28 said:

Definitely carpet. Or couch/chair surfaces. I walked into a restroom one time & there was this pretty, old pattern stool. No one was in there so I quickly sat down and peed onto the stool. Got up and walked out. It felt naughty peeing somewhere that wasn’t the toilet in a bathroom lol.

I love it!  What a buzz that must have been to just pee on the chair and walk away.  Definitely my kinda party 😎

I have a similar love for carpet, chairs, etc., and also like risky pees in public.  I've been known to pee under tables in restaurants or on the escalators in shopping malls.

• Like 1
On 1/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

This might sound boring, and a bit of a cliche, but i have to say behind a bush or tree in a public place. I live near a river and run along it most mornings. Sometimes I leave the house on a full bladder, and whilst running feel compelled to reach a particular spot along the river bank, take a rest, pull down my jogging pants and relieve myself in the same spot. The thrill of doing it outside really excites me, and I do it in all weather, I did it last Saturday, and when it is cold enjoy watching the 'steam' from my hot pee as it hits the ground behind my tree.

Boring??! Definitely not.I'm glad to hear that you enjoy peeing behind bushes.I'm sure if I saw you,I'd stop and watch and maybe join in if I needed to pee.

10 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I have a similar love for carpet, chairs, etc., and also like risky pees in public.  I've been known to pee under tables in restaurants or on the escalators in shopping malls.

It was a rush for sure! I haven’t tried much more publicly but I’ve always wanted to!

I take that back lol. I did one time, I was at work real late, no one else was there. It’s an old building so much of the whole office is carpeted. I peed on the carpet outside of the bathroom instead of going in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, PantyPissr28 said:

It was a rush for sure! I haven’t tried much more publicly but I’ve always wanted to!

I take that back lol. I did one time, I was at work real late, no one else was there. It’s an old building so much of the whole office is carpeted. I peed on the carpet outside of the bathroom instead of going in.

Carpets in or around a bathroom are just waiting to be peed on lol

• Like 3
4 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

I must admit, the office is the one place I hesitate to pee.  I admire your bravery and adventurous spirit.  I hope you left a decently sized puddle to dry overnight.

• Like 1

Besides a parking lot next to a resto bar we go to. Sorry to say a play park, if no one is there, not too far from the train stop because there is no toilets on this train.. why, i don't know, it is beyond me specially we are in 2019.

I have peed a few time in the file vault area like way in the back. The bathrooms are at the opposite end and the first time I didn't quite make it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Some of you will have already picked up that I am so lucky to have a gorgeous lady friend who engages in and loves this peeing pleasure at least as much as I do. My favourite place to pee, and she is so turned on by it every time, is coming so close up to her, she lifts the front of her skirt and I pee strongly inside her panties while she is still wearing them. Its the most incredible sensation for both of us and I thoroughly recommend it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ihhihihihihih my hot neighbour (the one on whose flowers I daily piss) usually innocently leave her laundry to dry up in front of her door. I tried to steal her undies to smell them but no way. I'd love to piss on her stuff but I am afraid she would find out… I am waiting for her to make laundry in the evening so for it to be dry by morning...

Hahahahahaha thats great. If we ever become neighbors feel free to piss on my laundry haha. 

Iam not as good looking as your hottie neighbor tho haha

• Haha 1