New Year 2019

17 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I have to wonder sometimes about things I see, I was in my local just before Christmas when 4 girls walked in, I'd say they were around 19 or 20 years old, one had a really short gold skirt on, wetlook, the other 3 were wearing leggings, 2 wore those wetlook spandex ones and the other wore a really tight pair of black ones.They were obviously hitting a few pubs as part of a girls night out and they certainly attracted a lot of looks from the men in the pub.

As I watched them I was interested to watch them drink, they each bought a round, but were not in the pub for longer than I'd say 30 minutes, then they all hurriedly decided to leave,probably they were meeting others in another pub, I,m sure I heard one say something about having a wee, but they all rushed out before she went. It was bitterly cold outside and I couldn't help wondering if she'd made it to the next pub in time, because if she hadn't she was certainly in for a wet pants moment, because they were so tight there's no way she'd have got them down in a hurry, maybe that's why she was wearing black.

I wonder how many women end up wetting themselves because they thought they could hold it, then when they realised they couldn't, found they couldn't get their pants down in time.

It's bound to happen.I can imagine many women ending the night with pee soaked clothes because they ended up wetting themselves.

5 hours ago, CF94FC94 said:

I had an experience. I was in town and knew there was public toilets close by, however, they were closed, luckily there was an area of unused land behind it, i was desperate, i went round and a girl was standing there, about to drop her knickers. She said 'Im absolutely bursting! are you coming to have a wee too?' 

I said 'Yeah, i'm bursting too, I'm gonna have a wee too!' 

So she squatted down, took her knickers down and had a great wee, I took my willy out and did my wee too. The girl looked incredible whilst doing a wee!

So you watched each other pee?