2018 Golden Stream Awards ceremony

A huge congratulations to all the winners - very deserved! From the look of the polls, pretty much every single nominee had multiple votes each, which I think just shows how many great contributors we have here. There are some excellent posters who didn't even get nominated because the competition is so high, so a sincere thank you to everyone here for bringing this community to life.

Really appreciate your kind words Sophie, and I completely agree with F.W that we couldn't ask for a better host. I know that a lot of time and organisation goes into running an event like this each year, so thank you from all of us! 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

My adored, beloved friend. Congrats for your absolutely deserved prize. Never give up. And Publicly sorry for being away. Beg for your forgiveness.

Thank you. And no need to apologise. I kind of guessed you must have had real life shit going on.

• Love 1

Thank you for everyone who voted and thank you @Sophie for organizing this! This was a very fun and new way to connect people on this forum and celebrate the successes and ideas of people.

Congratulations to everyone who won and welcome 2019!

Sorry this was super jumbled😥

-Riley

• Like 2

Thank you to everyone who nominated and voted.  thanks to @Sophie  for the work involved and for hosting the award ceremony.

Well done to everyone who won an award and lets hope for another wet year.  Thanks also to @admin for all the work put into the site to make it what it is and of course, thanks to all contributors who collectively produce the content.

• Like 1