Question for everyone!

1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is kind of hard to measure "publicness" when there are a lot of variables, but I think that the most public for me was probably while standing in the crowded pub watching the karaoke. I knew everyone would be watching Sweetie singing wearing little more than her nightie so I just spontaneously let loose and peed full blast on the carpet (and my feet!).

PP

That’s pretty public. I haven’t gotten up the courage to do so in a crowd, but I’m hoping to create many new adventures this year!

• Like 2
On 1/1/2019 at 2:19 PM, Paulypeeps said:

It is kind of hard to measure "publicness" when there are a lot of variables, but I think that the most public for me was probably while standing in the crowded pub watching the karaoke. I knew everyone would be watching Sweetie singing wearing little more than her nightie so I just spontaneously let loose and peed full blast on the carpet (and my feet!).

PP

Yup that's very bold lol, and hot

• Like 3

My most public experience was in the shopping mall whilst riding up and down the escalators.  Mostly going up ... the down escalators are rather exposed 😉

Always love to hear stories about real naughty pee adventures.  I've never peed in my office (congratulations on that achievement) but did manage a little tinkle in an empty classroom once.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lilipee said:

For me it was in a busy parking lot of a supermarket on a bright sunny day after I finished grocery shopping.  I was a little desperate, but could have made it home if I tried.  I was wearing a short sundress.  After loading all the groceries into my car, I stood by my open door and made it look like I was checking something on my phone.  While doing so, I slowly released my pee, right through my panties.  There were lots of people around but no one noticed.  It was absolutely thrilling.

I’ve done this before! And very thrilling it was. Cause no one knew & for all anyone did know is, I dumped an old drink out lol.

Peeing on a train home is not always possible, sometimes difficult to walk through a crowd of people, sometimes the toilet out of order etc, but its not until you stand up to get off the train that the urgency to pee kicks in for real. Sometimes after a beer festival in the city there is a lovely queue for the one toilet on the train. (that's fun!)

There are no toilets at our country station so standing behind my car with the boot open gives me all the cover I need to really let go and thoroughly enjoy it. I like to think the ladies will do the same, they tell me they don't like peeing on the train at all and would rather hold it,  but I have yet to spot one relieving herself in this same way.

I pee in bar parking lot when I was desperation needed to pee bad and I had beers in me. At the time mens room filled and I cant hold it anymore.

I pee in stand when boast stop and needing to pee bad drinking beers.

• 3 weeks later...

Many a time of an evening, I have peed in alleys and side roads or between cars with people walking past the end of the alley.   I have peed on beaches by peeing out of the leg of my swim shorts with people very close by.   I have peed by the car in laybys with traffic going past.  I have peed on a footpath next to the railway whilst a train went past. Of course the other public place is in swimming pools and hot tubs right next to other people, but hidden by the water.

On the subject of peeing by a railway, I once was on a train and saw a woman peeing at the side of a road as the train went by.  That was a good sighting and I was lucky to be looking out of the window at the right time and place.

• Like 1