Desperation and being sadistic?

So does getting turned on by a girls desperation to pee make me sadistic in any sense? It can be a way of torture if you break it down. Holding your pee can be very uncomfortable. But it turns me on to see a girl wanting to relieve herself so badly. I’d never hurt a woman in my life nor make her do anything she doesn’t wanna do. I was raised to treat women with the utmost respect, and I do. Am I okay here? 

I know exactly what you mean...   I once saw a disabled woman wet herself...  she was Down syndrome and on a day out with a group and a carer....  The carer was trying to get her across a park to a public bathroom, but alas not in time.  Seeing the lady wet herself was probably the least sexy thing I've ever seen.

But seeing a girl relieving herself in public willingly, without a care or deliberately peeing her pants with a wicked grin on her face would be the biggest thrill ever.  My ethos and discriminator is that the subject has to be a willing participant and has to experience some pleasure for it. That is acceptable - if she's not deriving some pleasure then neither can I.

• Like 1

How about when she finally goes? That gushing sense of relief after waiting so long is almost orgasmic.

I know what you mean though, I've thought about this before too.  I wonder maybe if there are just degrees of sadism.  Like you don't really want to see anyone hurt, it's just the tension and release that is so satisfying to see perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1