Run Your Own Site - Be Part Of The PeeFans Network

Admin

Would YOU be interested in running your own pee website through PeeFans? We'd set it up and host it all for you, either in return for placing a small advert on it, splitting any revenue from it, or simply taking a small fee.

Whilst there's no limit on what this pee site could be, since Tumblr just banned all adult content from its site, I'm guessing a lot of people are looking for a home for their blog. However, feel free to think of other opportunities where a new pee site could be beneficial. Maybe you're producing pee videos and want your own site to distribute them, or you've got a more experimental idea, like creating a new pee movie list?

Whatever it may be, if it's pee-related, please drop me a message so we can explore possibilities. We are not looking for things that the forum already has (e.g. a new pee forum, or a place to post pee pictures/stories unless it's radically different to what we currently have). The idea is to expand what PeeFans offers by teaming up with someone else.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

• Like 4
On 12/30/2018 at 1:22 PM, Admin said:

Would YOU be interested in running your own pee website through PeeFans? We'd set it up and host it all for you, either in return for placing a small advert on it, splitting any revenue from it, or simply taking a small fee.

Whilst there's no limit on what this pee site could be, since Tumblr just banned all adult content from its site, I'm guessing a lot of people are looking for a home for their blog. However, feel free to think of other opportunities where a new pee site could be beneficial. Maybe you're producing pee videos and want your own site to distribute them, or you've got a more experimental idea, like creating a new pee movie list?

Whatever it may be, if it's pee-related, please drop me a message so we can explore possibilities. We are not looking for things that the forum already has (e.g. a new pee forum, or a place to post pee pictures/stories unless it's radically different to what we currently have). The idea is to expand what PeeFans offers by teaming up with someone else.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂 

I sent you a private message Admin.