Desperate while shopping.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:09 PM, Riley said:

This story happened a few days ago while I was Christmas shopping. In the mall near me a few of the bathrooms are always out of order so finding one tats functional can take a while. 

While shopping I wanted to make things a little more interesting by only peeing after I had finished all my shopping. So as I went through the mall I sipped on my water until u noticed my urge to pee. At first I wasn't super worried because I hadn't realized how much water I had drunk and I was almost done shopping. My need to pee steadily increased until I finished shopping and went to go find a bathroom. I was starting to really need to pee like now. The first bathroom I went to was out of order. I felt my bladder getting to it's limits and went to find another one. A small spurt escaped and reminded me that I needed to find a toilet fast with my rapidly filling bladder. The next bathroom I came across was a single room unisex bathroom. A guy was about to walk in and I asked him very politly if I could go first even though it was very evident that if I didn't go right now I would pee myself. He let me go first and I got into the bathroom holding my crotch in the process. I ran to the toilet and peed a jet of pee into the toilet. I peed for what seemed like an eternity and felt a wave of relief wash over me. My stream finally tapered off and I slid my slightly damp panties and my pants back on before walking out. The guy from before was still there and he was like wow you really had to pee. I just laughed in reply and got in my car to drive home. 

I wasn't done with my fun yet and I could feel my bladder already filling so I stuffed a wad of Kleenex from my car into my panties and let spurts out on the drive home the whole way. By the time I got home I was pretty wet but it was all worth it.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!!

-Riley

This was so hot, I love your stories❤