I miss the naughty peeing stories on experience project

sillyme

• 2 weeks later...

Experience Project - Perfect example of a site that purported to allow adult content, while simultaneously deleting adult content. As horribly mismanaged as that site was, I'm not surprised it practically shut down.

I also used to enjoy the pissing community there, and would hope to find more people join this group to share those lost experiences.

Looks like a complete blag of EP - they have even copied across some of the experience categories like "I keep my EP account secret" complete with the EP logo!

I guess it is down to us to populate it - just need to work out how to add categories...

One thing you should know about Similar Worlds, is that every post you make is public, which means lots of people who aren't interested in pee at all see all the posts people make about it.

People frequently complain about fetish groups on there.

I don't even know why they have groups at all.

So I personally do not recommend Similar Worlds.

Edited by barkdog
added that last line.
  • 2 weeks later...

You want my sincere opinion?

"...is this the soil, this the place…"

(quote from Milton's Paradise Lost)

There are no groups on the web that can shelter pee fans like… Peefans!!!

Anyway, I DO miss experienceproject. It was filled with hot stories, some of them really incredible. I think it was part of the reasons why I started posting on this forum...

• Love 1