PeeFans Producing Pee Videos [MODELS WANTED]

PeeFans Own Professional Videos  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote...

• Yes, I'd love to see new original pee content, and I'd buy the videos that were of interest to me
    • No, I wouldn't purchase individual pee videos no matter how good or affordable they were

Whilst we're lucky to have a few members who've shared their own personal pee videos with us, what about PeeFans creating our own professional pee videos and selling them through the site? 

We could draw on the community we have here to make the kind of videos people most want to see, and take the feedback from comments to make the videos better each time, giving us an advantage over other pee video providers.

Please vote in the poll. I appreciate the poll is a simple yes/no, so by all means share your comments below too. 

FEMALES WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BEING PAID FOR A VIDEO SHOOT INVOLVING PEEING, PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Alternatively, anyone who knows anyone who would be interested in starring in these videos, or even just a suitable place to find models for this, please let me know.

• Like 1

I appreciate for the majority of members here, you're more likely to be wanting to watch the content rather than make it. However...

To any women reading this who do not wish to be models for PeeFans, but are interested in selling their OWN pee videos via PeeFans, please still contact me. One other potential idea for the new year is a serious development of the marketplace, with a system where files can be uploaded and bought, meaning you could reach a very large audience of pee fans with your content. 

If interested in any of these ideas, please just PM me. 

I realise this message will only be applicable to a small number of people here, but I do know there are pee videos creators who use PeeFans, and this could be a far more profitable approach for you, that also benefits the PeeFans community in general.

• Like 2

I've always personally like the more amateur, homemade style videos rather than professionally shot ones. To me they lack that personal touch and come across far more staged.

I could be alone in this but more member submitted content would be better.

The only problem I see in it is verifying the authenticity, that it's not just someone taking a video from another media site and sending it in in the hope of making a quick buck.

• Agree 1

We have members here - like the sexy @AutumnPeach - who already sell their own videos on sites like clips4sale. Selling them to a ready made community of enthusiasts here might well be something they'd be interested in. Perhaps custom-made vids sold through this site too? These would necessarily command a higher fee but might be something those willing to pee on camera might be interested in perhaps? I'd pay good money as and when finances allowed, to see vids of someone like AutumnPeach pissing on some carpet again or in other random places that my depraved mind can come up with, lol. 

• Like 1
On 12/20/2018 at 5:53 PM, FlyingthedreamUK said:

I've always personally like the more amateur, homemade style videos rather than professionally shot ones. To me they lack that personal touch and come across far more staged.

I could be alone in this but more member submitted content would be better.

The only problem I see in it is verifying the authenticity, that it's not just someone taking a video from another media site and sending it in in the hope of making a quick buck.

I agree with FlyingthedreamUK..the home videos and ameature vids are way better since the girls are enjoying making the vids breaking a fantasy come alive ... not just showing up for a check...

expanding the market place would definitely be an amazing thing and would most likely bring more ppl to the site ....

I also wanted to say I would be interested in the production of such things or help out any way I can