Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation

rann

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Not usually a big fan of fiction stories but this, this hit all the right buttons. Instead of a mundane situation with over-the-top, exaggerated actions and antics from the characters, you presented an inyeresting setting, an exciting situation, and best of all you kept the characters nonchalant about their naughty actions. I loved it! I can't wait to read more.

You are sure.. that is only fiction ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks friends!! As usual, your words encourage me to work harder to keep making stories you enjoy. Yes, the over-the-topness makes it more fun for me to write 😋 I hope my continued installments will not disappoint.

By the way, this story will get a continuation (at some point) -- is it preferred that I post it as another post in this thread or as a separate thread? It's only a loose continuation setting-wise, but it is technically a continuation. Does anyone have any particularly strong opinions on how I should post it?

6 hours ago, rann said:

Thanks friends!! As usual, your words encourage me to work harder to keep making stories you enjoy. Yes, the over-the-topness makes it more fun for me to write 😋 I hope my continued installments will not disappoint.

By the way, this story will get a continuation (at some point) -- is it preferred that I post it as another post in this thread or as a separate thread? It's only a loose continuation setting-wise, but it is technically a continuation. Does anyone have any particularly strong opinions on how I should post it?

Your stuff is great! I have so much feedback I could give, but it might need to wait till later. I just wanted to reply to this immediately.

If you have more story content to upload, definitely put it in a new thread. Otherwise it won't be clear to people who haven't read this discussion that there's more story to read.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, rann said:

Oh, as an extra bit of feedback because I can't help myself, I hope the continuation continues to feature them sneakily breaking and damaging people's stuff even without peeing on it or otherwise pleasuring themselves with it. It's not even exactly a pee fetish thing, but that kind of "pointless" naughtiness was so hot for me that Nina damaging belongings in the carry-on luggage was the sexiest part of the story.

In general, I really agree with everyone here that you have a good sense of what things would look like in reality. They're always pushing the envelope, I'm always kinda like "how are they getting away with all this??", but the storyline flows (pun kinda intended) just well enough that it doesn't seem impossible, just really really exceptional. It's rare for someone to have naughty peeing be this totally shameless and deliberately harmful, and that's a treat to see in action, especially since you're so creative in finding ways for them to do some damage. Peeing into the ventilation system was especially inspired. Oh, and the characters seem interesting enough too.😉

But yeah, totally looking forward to more! Keep up the good work.

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...