Hi all, I'm MasterPee92

MasterPee92

Hi good people, I hope everyone is doing fine.

I'm a straight male and I've been into watersports for some years now. I like involving pee in sex (golden showers, pee during oral sex, etc) and I have a smell fetish for pussy/panties and ass.

I know majority of people are into wetting/holding, so I hope nobody gets scared by my words.

I'm open to talk to anyone. I enjoy many other things outside sex. Playing and listening music, mountain bike, videogames, ... 

Have a great day!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Hi and nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!

✉️ 

im from the UK and I have liked shitting and pissing for many years, getting off in public toilets and listening to other boys on the toilet. I’ve used a few girls’ toilets too!

what got you into pissing?

7 minutes ago, Mkbigboy said:

Hi and nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!

✉️ 

im from the UK and I have liked shitting and pissing for many years, getting off in public toilets and listening to other boys on the toilet. I’ve used a few girls’ toilets too!

what got you into pissing?

Thanks! Nice to meet you too.

What got me into pissing was a mix of discovering female squirting videos and my girlfriend pissing in the shower when we showered together. At first it was just funny, after a couple times I realized I couldn't deny my erections. Though she is not into it we have played with pee many times. I consider myself pretty lucky about it, but I wish it happened every day, not just once in a while.

• Thanks 1

Me and my girlfriend used to piss together, I even wiped her bottom with toilet paper when she’d finished!

She used to tinkle in the tub too when we showered and saw her on the toilet having a piss the other day, it was really long and yellow 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 2:45 PM, MasterPee92 said:

Hi good people, I hope everyone is doing fine.

I'm a straight male and I've been into watersports for some years now. I like involving pee in sex (golden showers, pee during oral sex, etc) and I have a smell fetish for pussy/panties and ass.

I know majority of people are into wetting/holding, so I hope nobody gets scared by my words.

I'm open to talk to anyone. I enjoy many other things outside sex. Playing and listening music, mountain bike, videogames, ... 

Have a great day!

I couldn't agree with you more!  At so many sites, the big thing is holding or wetting.  In fact, at The Pool chat room, most are only into holding.  WTF is up with that?  I cannot count the times that I've chatted with females who say that they are only into holding, but would NEVER pee on a guy.  They won't even wet themselves!  Man, I don't get that at all.  Never did.  So...

I welcome your type here!  I think you'll find a wide variety of pee enthusiasts.  Have fun! 🙂

• Love 1

Welcome to the site! 🙂 

I wouldn't say holding is the main interest here - honestly there are people who like all aspects of pee, and definitely plenty of golden showers and pee sex, so I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly!

Have a great time here. 

• Like 1