Vocally desperate video request

I made this request a few months ago and it got very little if any response. I am not sure if guys feel nervous about being vocal during their need to pee. Or they feel embarrassed to speak before they pee or during their peeing. I've watched plenty of male peeing videos on peefans.com and maybe 2% of them have guys that actually speak about how badly they need to pee. A few maybe have a soft sigh of relief but the rest are completely silent. Yes the sound of the pee stream is nice but so is guys that are vocal. I've made requests like this on other pee sites but get no response.  Why are guys so afraid to speak at all? Why is it so difficult to find videos like this? 

• Agree 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 9:49 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

I made this request a few months ago and it got very little if any response. I am not sure if guys feel nervous about being vocal during their need to pee. Or they feel embarrassed to speak before they pee or during their peeing. I've watched plenty of male peeing videos on peefans.com and maybe 2% of them have guys that actually speak about how badly they need to pee. A few maybe have a soft sigh of relief but the rest are completely silent. Yes the sound of the pee stream is nice but so is guys that are vocal. I've made requests like this on other pee sites but get no response.  Why are guys so afraid to speak at all? Why is it so difficult to find videos like this? 

I have only ever made a few sounds maybe one or two times even when I'm dying to burst. But I understand the sounds name by the person your watch are very sexy maybe even more than the act of peeing.

• Love 1
On 12/8/2018 at 10:49 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

Why are guys so afraid to speak at all? Why is it so difficult to find videos like this? 

May be most of the guys just don't like to be vocal about it? I am a guy and not like I am afraid or anything, but I really don't feel to be vocal about my desperation when I am holding. Like it doesn't help anything and doesn't do anything better, so I prefer to stay quiet.

• 4 weeks later...