Personal cumshot pics

Peefun

Guest labialover
On 1/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, Sweets said:

It’s not much cum. He doesn’t shoot a big load. I think I’m I’m more than he does sometimes 

edit. I don’t know why it’s upside down sorry oust turn your phone around 😂

F08E0D06-D2EB-4B92-840D-363E3AC65901.jpeg

I would release a ridiculous load over those lips...

Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, Sweets said:

It’s called the rabbit. The little spikes are the rabbits ears. They rest on your clit   

7 hours ago, Sweets said:

It’s called the rabbit. The little spikes are the rabbits ears. They rest on your clit   

Lucky wabbit.

Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have had 2 guys in one night my ex husband loved watching another guy fuck me and he would even go down me after.  Absolutely loved it.  I think I could be up for the 3 of you and throw hammerheadpoilet in there too 😈😈😈

Count me in!! 

Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

It actually a fantasy if of mine getting fucked by a group of guys all cumming in my pussy.  One of your wife’s I’m sure wouldn’t have a problem licking it clean.    I would definitely have to know all the people involved.  I couldn’t do it with complete strangers.  Even though I want to be slutty sometimes I don’t want to catch anything.   

Bonita def would eat my cream pie, she'd have to approve any of the others but i'm saying probably yes to those. As you say we'd have to get to know them too. Pretty sure Speedy's on the list though haha. I know she'll be down there eating pussy and my ass while we 're getting it on.

Guest UnabashedUser

Watching your wife eating out another woman's pussy while your cock is schtupping in and out of her cunt and swapping off licks to her clit with your ass should make  you hard. It's indescribably hornifying. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 10:54 PM, Dicke Klüten said:

Glad to hear that you like my cum stain. 👍Thank you. I had a lot of fun to squirt it on that chair. 😜

Is that chair a favorite target of your to shoot your cum onto hahahaha?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest UnabashedUser
44 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It was a good one hehehe. Leather couch means easy clean up😉

That's a massive load dude.  One day's worth?