Personal cumshot pics

Peefun

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

The wife and I had a fun mutual masterbation session a few days ago. Anybody have these types of sessions? Watching eachother masterbate?

Screenshot_20200106-091051_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200109-025559_Video Player.jpg

My wife and I enjoy mutual masterbation sessions. We usually sit side by side and she jerks me off while I finger and play with her. First on to cum has to finish off the other😈😈

• Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Still a hot picture. I would of liked to see more cum lol. It's still lube for the next guy😈

Interestingly I've never had sloppy seconds. Has anyone here? Maybe I need to start a thread to ask that question. 

Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Grizzly Man said:

The wife and I had a fun mutual masterbation session a few days ago. Anybody have these types of sessions? Watching eachother masterbate?

Screenshot_20200106-091051_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20200109-025559_Video Player.jpg

I'm curious about that vibrator. Does the tiny spike on the head of the clit stimulator fit into the pee hole?

Guest UnabashedUser

I'd give it a try for sure. Don't know if I could eat that cream pie, but I probably would give that a try too as I've done that before with the wife. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
edit

I have had 2 guys in one night my ex husband loved watching another guy fuck me and he would even go down me after.  Absolutely loved it.  I think I could be up for the 3 of you and throw hammerheadpoilet in there too 😈😈😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
15 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I'm curious about that vibrator. Does the tiny spike on the head of the clit stimulator fit into the pee hole?

It’s called the rabbit. The little spikes are the rabbits ears. They rest on your clit   

• Love 2