Do you have "Pee radar"?

F.W

Do you have what we will call "Pee radar"?

This is where basically 24/7 you are evaluating subconciously whether or not you would like to watch a certain girl have a wee?

I do,and this happened today.I was in a cafe,reading a paper,a nice girl went past,into the toilets.

Now,i didnt get excited or aroused etc,but in my minds eye,i was envisioning her having a wee wee.2 mins later she came out,went to her seat.

I just had a warm feeling that i could somehow imagine in my minds eye what she was probably doing.Also,in supermarkets,bars,wherever..A cashier in a supermarket,it in a second logs on if it finds the girl attractive enough,imagines.Comes with fetish i guess!

image (49).jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Yes, I have a pee radar, or what I like to call Peedar.   Mine works slightly differently though - I am always thinking about whether a girl is giving any indication of intent to pee - particularly outside.   I hope for my Peedar to detect girls who are looking for somewhere to pop a squat. 

I do also take note when girls go into toilets etc, and like to imagine what they are doing, but I don't particurlarly evaluate which girls I want to hear/see peeing.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Me too, I like to imagine the girl on the toilet relaxing her stomach muscles and emptying herself out into the toilet when she’s bursting!  And think whether it’s hissy, tinkly, yellow and strong or just a clear wee! 

Then her pussy dripping when she stops and pulling at the toilet paper and wiping her bottom! Very hot!

I'm much more like Alfresco than I am like you, F.W. Usually when it's when I'm out and about doing the shopping, I like to wonder if the cashier needs a wee, or when was the last time she went. There's one girl in particular who I often see drinking water in-between customers and I wonder if she is just starting her shift, or if she has been there for a few hours and is getting quite full by now.

• Like 4

I’m like you too! In fact I wonder that when I look at anyone - when was the last time he/she peed and whether there’s any water in their bladder, whether their bladders are tingling! If I sat a girl on a toilet and asked her to have a pee whether she could squeeze one out.....

Its one of my favourite pastimes when i call into a pub for a drink, alone, and look around a little to notice all the girls drinking pints or long drinks, and if they showing any signs of leg or foot movements that give their little secret away. Its a lot of fun to observe!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2