Tumblr no longer allowing Adult content

Agreed owlman.There are some disgusting perverts out there.I think those people should be doused in petrol and burned alive really.Abusing babies and kids just to get a kind of online kudos amongst other freaks,i cant believe what goes on.

Its one thing for an adult woman to express herself by taking photos of herself urinating,that should be allowed if theres no coercion,but underage is wrong.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

I recently learned that tumblr had reviewed their policies and were disallowing adult content.  Implementation though will take a period of time and there are still quite a lot of adult blogs up there.  It's a shame but at the end of the day I suppose tumblr as a host has a right to decide what it does and doesn't allow.  

On 1/6/2019 at 1:33 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

I recently learned that tumblr had reviewed their policies and were disallowing adult content.  Implementation though will take a period of time and there are still quite a lot of adult blogs up there.  It's a shame but at the end of the day I suppose tumblr as a host has a right to decide what it does and doesn't allow.  

all of the pee blogs i was following on there are dead. and i had like 30 lol. some were already inactive and not being updated, but nearly all of their content has now been removed. with the exception of one who seems to still be limping along, reblogging nudes and the occasional pee pic. damn shame, there was a shit ton of good stuff on there and it's all lost forever.

• 1 month later...