Amazon Mom

Once again, you have produced magnificent work! I do wonder tho, will the son get a break from his room being used as a toilet? Or will it continue? Because if it isn’t cleaned some house the smell of it would be enough to make some one sick, even after what happened to his comics with the scat ( I prefer more of the piss and the destruction the girls cause )and his switch.  Would the mom put her foot down and say no more. And only it being Clair that can?  Or will she hire a cleaning service to clean the room or clean it her self? That or just leave it as is. I’m wondering if the kid will grow some balls and retaliate and mark their rooms?  Or of anything would be safe? 

I do have a idea, why don’t we see what happens when Clair, vennessa  and the girlfriend  visit a party that has tons to drink 🙂 

keep up up the good work. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know it's been 3 years, but this remains one of my favorite stories on the site and piss stories in general! I know we all get busy. I write stories (albeit poorly) for Omorashi.org and Nyou Fiction. Out of curiosity, what will Amazon Mom's next location be? Or if you don't plan on continuing, what were the 2 remaining locations?

Edited by Boredone
  • Agree 1