Clubs in NYC and SF where girls commonly use urinals

I travel for my work quite a bit, and after a stressful day it's fun explore the cities I get to visit.  During these explorations, I've found a handful of bars/clubs (mostly gay bars) where it's very, very common for girls to go into the men's room (or the shared coed bathroom) and pee in urinals.  

It's become a bit of a tradition for me to stop in at these places when I'm in town, have a few drinks, and enjoy the show.  If any girls have ever wanted to pee in a urinal, or of if anyone is curious to learn more about these spots, let me know . Not sure I'll share names publicly (don't want to create trouble for the clubs), and I absolutely won't share pictures, but I'm happy to share stories.

• Like 2

Perhaps somewhere on the site there's a niche for a catalogue of venues, in the same way as listing movies with wet content.

We're a small group, so I'm not sure club owners would notice a mass invasion of us, but if our travels happen to take us to one city or another it's nice to have a little insight.  I suppose there is the chance of some obsessively hanging out in a particular venue, but if visiting it would be nice to know that the venue is worth a punt rather than the place next door.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, Mark Swanson said:

Well, in that case, if you're ever in San Francisco on a Tuesday night between 10:00 pm and 2:00 am, I highly recommend stopping in at Q Bar in the Castro.  Tuesday is Lesbian night, and there's only one stall for the ladies--so it's very, very common for the girls to go into the men's room (only urinals, door tied open) and squat.

Every bar should be like that!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 11:03 PM, Mark Swanson said:

I travel for my work quite a bit, and after a stressful day it's fun explore the cities I get to visit.  During these explorations, I've found a handful of bars/clubs (mostly gay bars) where it's very, very common for girls to go into the men's room (or the shared coed bathroom) and pee in urinals.  

It's become a bit of a tradition for me to stop in at these places when I'm in town, have a few drinks, and enjoy the show.  If any girls have ever wanted to pee in a urinal, or of if anyone is curious to learn more about these spots, let me know . Not sure I'll share names publicly (don't want to create trouble for the clubs), and I absolutely won't share pictures, but I'm happy to share stories.

Tell us all the stories!

• Like 1