Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Sign in to follow this  
Smitty

Sammi pees a little on the floor

Earlier this year I posted a story involving my close friend Sammi.  Well, here’s another one.

When we were both in our early 20s, Sammi and I would often get drunk together in her apartment.  When she got drunk, her bladder filled up really fast, to the point that she’d often almost pee her pants or panties before she reached the toilet.  This is the story of one of those times involving me, her, her boyfriend, and their roommate.

Sammi was looking really cute that night.  She was wearing a red tank top and a plaid skirt that was so short that it showed her lacy purple panties when she sat on the floor.

After about an hour of drinking, Sammi was showing some signs of having to pee. She was sitting on her heel, rocking against it.  Fortunately for me, she was often too lazy to just go pee, and held it until it was almost too late.  Her boyfriend got in the shower, and sure enough not long after he locked the door her desperation grew worse.

”I have to pee so bad,” she told her roommate and me, “he better hurry the fuck up.”

Although she had to pee, she continued to drink.  The drink of the night was vodka, which went right through her.  10 minutes later she stood up, crossed her legs really tight, and shoved her hand deep into her peephole.  When the shower turned off, she stood at the door and yelled, “hurry up because I’m about to pee on the floor.”  

Sure enough, as she was per dancing waiting for her boyfriend to come out, she peed a little, and there was a small puddle on the floor.  Sammi then struggled to take her now wet panties off.  

“These are too cute for me to pee in them,” she told us.  As soon as her boyfriend came out, she ran right past him, not even bothering to close the door, and started peeing again before she had even sat down on the toilet.  She moaned with pleasure as she felt the relief of finally peeing.  When she was done, she didn’t even bother to wipe.  She picked up the now wet purple panties, showed them to her boyfriend, and said, “ I told you I was gonna pee on the floor.”  She retreated to her bedroom, which way assumed was to put on clean and dry panties.  The rest of the night continued to drink and peed several more times, though she never got desperate enough to spurt through her panties again.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1