2 New Naughty Hotel Pee Videos

MissAutumn

Just bought and viewed the mountain carpet pee and mountain chair pee vids, as well as a Sunday fun vid.

To anyone who likes sexy ladies peeing in naughty places and masturbating, then these vids are a must. With the Sunday fun vid you also get to see Autumn Peach pissing in a glass and drinking some of it and her partner pissing on her and in her mouth.

A real pee enthusiast who loves it. 

These vids are well worth paying for. 

Put your money where your mouths are guys, lol.

Have posted screenshots from the vids in some of my pic threads, accompanied by links to the clips4sale site where the vids can be bought.

Free advertising, I kind of hope you see it as, @AutumnPeach

Hope that is ok by you?

• Like 1
On 12/2/2018 at 1:50 AM, steve25805 said:

Just bought and viewed the mountain carpet pee and mountain chair pee vids, as well as a Sunday fun vid.

To anyone who likes sexy ladies peeing in naughty places and masturbating, then these vids are a must. With the Sunday fun vid you also get to see Autumn Peach pissing in a glass and drinking some of it and her partner pissing on her and in her mouth.

A real pee enthusiast who loves it. 

These vids are well worth paying for. 

Put your money where your mouths are guys, lol.

Have posted screenshots from the vids in some of my pic threads, accompanied by links to the clips4sale site where the vids can be bought.

Free advertising, I kind of hope you see it as, @AutumnPeach

Hope that is ok by you?

Steve, you've always been awesome to me! Thank you. My husband and I will be going on a road trip later this month (we have this goal of fucking in each of the 50 states and we will be hitting 4 new ones) and going on a cruise in March so we plan to film even more fun stuff for you all!

• Like 2