Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

A whole new world

So for the story it's going to be me writing a bit and posting as I have time and insperation. Like in chapters😂😂. If you have comments, ideas, things you would like to happen please post them and I will try to incorporate them into the storyline! This first segment is going to be a lot of character development but things will get better as time goes on😂😂

Chapter One: The forest

I awoke staring at the blank sky. It was dark outside with a chill breeze slowly spreading across the forest floor. I was surrounded by giant trees soaring hundreds of feet into the sky casting deep shadows into the night. I didn't know how I'd gotten here. Or anything about this place, or even who I was. I was wearing leather boots and what seamed to be animal skin shorts and a top. 

I slowly got up and saw the moon shining brightly in the sky. I walked forward and heard the crunch of leaves under my feat. It was silent, a little too quiet. Like I was the only living thing anywhere. 

I wondered what this place was and how I'd gotten here. What had led me to be here and what was my purpose now that I was here. I knelt by a stream and drank slowly from it feeling the cold liquid move down my throat. As I stood up I saw something peculiar. A light in the distance. It looked like a lantern of some sort. I gazed at it trying to discern what it was but couldn't make out anything besides the soft glow of orange light. If that light was civilization, how would I even introduce myself, I don't even know what my name is?

*End of chapter 1*

Sorry this chapter wasn't very good but I'm writing this on my phone😂😂 also I plan on in the future hopefully doing drawings either each chapter if that's of interest? 

Also what should the name character's name be😂😂 I was thinking like Raven or some uncommon animal related name but I'm open to opinion💁

Thank you so much for reading!

GOLD members get all of the adverts removed... Click HERE to upgrade now and remove these messages!

Again I'm writing this on my phone so I'm sorry but it sbetter than nothing😂😂 hopefully this chapter will be better😂😂

Chapter 2: Society

I walked towards the light hoping it would lead me somewhere. As I grew closer I realized it wasn't just a lantern, there were people here! A row of houses and inns created a road to the iron gate of a large kingdom. As I approached more and more detail filled my vision. I saw the looming stone walls of a castle soaring into the sky with flags on the rooftops. Lanterns flying all around illuminating the entire city even in the darkest of night. But something was off. I stepped onto the main road and immediately people backed away staring at me in silence. Like I was dangerous somehow. 

I approached the gate to the castle and an old man came up to me. "To entire you must pass our test"

I jumped a little bit. He was the only one to not run away from me. "What test?" I replied a little nervously.

"You are not from around here you must prove your worthiness." He replied in a very powerful voice. "It's almost sunrise, you must get going"

He lead me into a dark chamber and as I was about to turn around he closed the door and I heard a lock click. Then I heard a snap of his fingers and spontaneously the torches on the walls lit casting loomy shadows on the walls. There was a table in the room with a large flask of water in the center and a glass. The water almost sparkled a little from the Torchlight as it layed motionless in it's glass vase. 

"You must drink from the vase using the glass cup and forego the bathroom for as long as you can." I heard a voice say.

"Where... How... Why do I have to do this?"

"You are proving your determination of the mind, your ability to resist nature"

I heard footsteps receed away from me and I was left alone with my thoughts. I brushed my hair from my face not sure what to do staring at the vase of water. I grabbed the vase and poured myself a glass of water, it seemed to shimmer brighter now. I slowly raised the glass to my lips feeling the cold glass push against my mouth and then the shimmering liquid fall down my throat. It tasted like nothing, like I had drank air. At first nothing happened until very quickly I felt myself really needing to pee. 

It was like my bladder was inflating like a balloon. I immediately felt a leak spring from.my slit and I grabbed myself trying to hold on. I slowly walked in circles with my hands gripping myself trying to not to pee as I felt the ever increasing pressure built up. Another leak escaped me and I bent over trying to hold myself for a few seconds longer. It was like a waterfall was cascading into my bladder and I couldn't hold it much longer. After a few minutes my abdomen was aching and I was about to burst. I was doing everything I could bit leaking more and more trying to hold on. I felt my muscles give in for a second and a stream started to form. I couldn't stop it. I slid my shorts down as much as possible and my stream erupted from my vulva and a wave of relief washed over me as my pee pattered against the stone floor. Eventually mys stream slowed to a trickle and then stopped completely. I sat their panting either a small river from me. I felt so much better but didn't want someone to catch me like this so I re dressed and slowly stood up.

Now that I didn't have to pee I gazed around the room trying to take a better look at what was here. It was a stone room with a metal door that had a hat h on it so people could peer into the room. There seemed to be a window but some boards had been hastely put over the windows. I could see a tiny sliver of light but it hurt my eyes to gaze at it. 

The door opened and the man from before walked in sayin, "We haven't formally introduced yet, I'm bill, what's your name?"

I couldn't think of a name. I didn't remember. I felt some feeling around the name Raven howere so I replied, "oh.. um.. I'm Raven."

"What a beautiful name, welcome to the Forest Kingdom!"

"So I passed?" I replied very confused.

"Yes, although your bladder is very small your willpower to hold on was very strong"

"Thanks?" I replied somehwwt proud but also still confused.

"Come now our ruler would like to speak with you!" He said very hastely. 

*End of chapter 2*

I hope this chapter was a little more exciting! I'm.hoping to write the next part in a bit but I'm hoping this will suffice for now! 

Thank you for reading!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Chapter 3: History

"Welcome to Erindale" said s voice that seemed to echo all across the room.

I was in a long huge room with collums along the sides and huge windows along all the walls. The floor was made of intricate stone patterns that seemed to stretch on forever. There was a throne made of stone at the end of the room. The throne was very grand with carvings all over the back of it. On top sat a girl. She looked around 20 years old, had long wavy blonde hair, and was wearing pants and a jacket.

"I know you have a lot of questions.... And it might be easier for me to just explain everything to you" She said in a more friendly tone. "Many years ago there was a great war between the futeristic human race and a new race of people we called vampires. The war lasted for centuries with the humans superior weaponry and the vampires natural resistance better bodies. It ripped the world apart and the only survivors were our descendants. People that hid in islands and avoided the conflict. Every city was destroyed and reclaimed by nature, and 2000 years later, here we are. I'm one of the few that has the "gift" as we call it." She opened her hand and a purple sphere appeared in it and inside it looked like snow was falling. "Each magical being has the gift of immortality and an area of focus. I have control of all air and by extent weather around me and can manipulate it as I please. Enough about that, let's talk about you."

She stood up and walked closer to me maintaining a friendly demeanor as she approached. "You are one of my experiments. I found a skeleton of a vampire from the great war and tried to create a being with that dna. You are the result of that experiment. No one knows what you are to become or what power you possess. That is why people are scared of you. They see you as a vampire and reminder of history and what has happened, not as who you are now and I'm sorry about that."

"I'm a lab project?" I said a little puzzled.

"We weren't sure whether to tell you but figured you would figure it out eventually anyway. We are a combinated of the humans technology and medieval technology. We dress as we did 2000 years ago but have not progressed past the iron age in most areas. We see books of long lost history with hovering trains and airplanes but haven't been able to recreate many things. Anyways, You should get some rest, You will feel better tommorow."

*End of chapter 3*

Sorry for the boring chapter but I needed some character development and didn't know how to go around doing that so here we are😂😂.

Chapter 4: 

I slowly woke up and felt the natural light of day cascading into my room. I slowly got out of my bed and felt the sunlight hit my arm. Instantly a searing pain passed along my skin and I fell back to my bed grasping my arm. 

"Right." I said to myself through my gritted teeth. 

I very carefully walked around the room pulling the blinds of every window to avoid the sunlight. That's when an envelope on the nightstand caught my eye. On the front of the envelope Princess Violet was written. I opened the note and felt the paper in my hands before reading. 

"I hope your first night was comfortable, sorry to have dumped so much information on you last night I'm not the best at smoothly telling people things. Also there's a bottle of spf 2,000,000 sunscreen in this envelope. When you use it you can stay in the sun for 30 minutes, just in case something happens.

Best wishes,

-Violet"

"Good morning!" Came a voice from the door. "Meet me in the first room to the right as soon as possible!"

"I Will!", I replied wondering who that was at the door. 

I walked into the room I was instructed to go into and there was a table in the center of the room with a note. All it said was training of the mind in fancy cursive font. The room was made of stone with one small window in the top part of the wall. A voice from outside the room said, "Drink, I insist!"

I poured myself a cup of water and lifted the cup to my lips. The liquid was completely clear and tasteless. Soon I felt my need to pee growing drastically. I crossed my legs and tried to stave off the pressure in my bladder. After 5 minutes I felt a small knot in my stoma ch, then a small pressure, and soon a large force. This invisible force pushed against my bladder and I felt my control slip and a small amount of pee trickled out. I grabbed myself and tried to hold it in. Very quickly my bladder started filling verywuixkly and the pressure building. I was holding myself trying to not pee but feeling leaks slowly trickle out of my slit. I felt the wetnedd along my slit and it made me need to pee so much more. I felt a phantom force pushing into my bladder again and I tried as hard as I could to maintain control. At first a large spurt wet my panties and only seconds later I final push on my chest caused my bladder to loose control. I felt my bladder contract and pee gush out to the outside world. I let my head lay back in pleasure as I felt my pee pooling around me on the floor. I felt this feeling wash over me of pleasure, not like I recgonized but the feeling was there and very strong. 

Finally my stream tapered off, and I sat, completely soaked in pee barely able to move my legs from the relief of peeing. 

End of chapter 4:

What do you want the main character to look like. Like what clothing should she be wearing. I'm open to suggestions no matter how crazy!

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Btw I wrote the last 2 parts super late at night in my bed half asleep. I really need to get better at writing. I also just don't know where people want me to take the storyline or if they want me to continue at all

I read your story everytime so i hope you will continue with it. For me it doesnt mather where the storyline goes let your imajunation go and make it how you want it.

• Thanks 1