Boys.....

When you need a wee in public toilets, do you wee in urinals or toilets? Do any of you sit on the toilet like a girl to wee?

Do you lift the seat or just spray straight down the hole? Do any of you spit in the toilet or pisser when you’re going/to get yourself started?

Edited by Sophie
Scat reference removed.

I use whatever is convenient. Normally urinals, but if the bathroom is crowded I'll go in a stall to prevent "stage fright". Some guys think it's OK to stand right behind you, and for me that's unnerving. When I'm waiting for a urinal, I stand off to the side. Thinking about and watching women go is exciting to me, but I have no interest in seeing any guy but myself take a leak.

Guest UnabashedUser

A very erotic scenario. For me must be done right after a screaming orgasm or two as a female grip on my unit tends to make it hard immediatly and thus difficult to urinate through.  Urinating while erect can be done, but it's not fun and there's little directional control as it sprays in many directions at once. 

If you have the chance let us know how that turns out.

5 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I do have a fantasy about holding a penis over a urinal, and helping with the direction and aim, the setting would be a Gents, perhaps in hotel, shopping mall, restaurant, bar, pub. I'd also like to feel the splashback on my face.

Anytime Greedygirl!Its fun trying to move the little "pineapple cubes" along the trough with your weewee...

• Haha 2
On 11/23/2018 at 7:55 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I do have a fantasy about holding a penis over a urinal, and helping with the direction and aim, the setting would be a Gents, perhaps in hotel, shopping mall, restaurant, bar, pub. I'd also like to feel the splashback on my face.

That's probably not going to be one of those fantasies you would struggle to make reality, sure there would be a queue of obliging candidates! 😁

Depends on how desperate I am at the time and the situation. If it's pretty quiet I would tend to use a cubicle, just to avoid that uncomfortable moment when you're stood there and there's 5 other urinals free in the bathroom but the next guy who come in decides to use the one right next to you 🤦‍♂️ 

However on a night out after a number of drinks, when you're already desperate to go, I'll head straight to the urinals to relieve the pressure as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my biggest fantasies, if you ever want to try it out. I'd love it with the the woman using the urinals to pee into too!

• Like 1

Wow thats great,because I have a fantasy about some girl holding my penis and aiming it for me!We got to get together on this...☺️

• Hot 2

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:55 AM,
greedyneedygirl
 said:

I do have a fantasy about holding a penis over a urinal, and helping with the direction and aim, the setting would be a Gents, perhaps in hotel, shopping
mall, restaurant, bar, pub. I'd also like to feel the splashback on my face.
block quote end

This sounds like it could be fun to me, to bad we couldn't follow through with it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 2:42 PM, barkdog said:

I usually pee sitting in public toilets.  I like the privacy of the stall.

(if I'm not doing a naughty pee that is)

Me too, but I stand when I'm in a public stall. 

• Like 1