Girls - in public toilets do you sit on the toilet, sit on toilet paper, pop a squat, stand or do something else when you need a wee?

• 4 months later...

In public toilets, it depends on how clean they are. I'm not as germaphobic as a lot of people are because I have to pee so much and it's not really an option for me to not use a bathroom when I go into one but I do slightly different things depending on the situation.

Clean toilet: If everything in the stall is clean I will sit on the toilet but usually try to stay a little forward so that my pee isn't extremely loud and also so I'm not touching as much of the seat.

Dirty: If the toilet is dirty to the point where I can clean it with a few sheets of toilet paper I will do that and continue so I don't contribute to the mess. 

Very messy: If the toilet is so dirty that I can't clean it with a sheet or two of toilet paper I will try to hover over the toilet and pee into it that way. If thats not possible I come up with a creative solution to try and wee xD

portable toilet: I have a weird fear that a fly is going to fly into my slit while I'm on a portable toilet so I always hover over them and pee into them from a little bit of elevation. I know that's irrational but I'm weird soooo xD

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife does the 'hover' technique hahah. She makes a mess doing this haha. I tell her just go piss outside or on the floor hahaha

It's surprising difficult to hover over the seat and have good aim. I try my hardest not to leave a message for the person after me because I know what it feels like but if it's already a mess sometimes it's unavoidable. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Riley said:

It's surprising difficult to hover over the seat and have good aim. I try my hardest not to leave a message for the person after me because I know what it feels like but if it's already a mess sometimes it's unavoidable. 

If the toilet seat is nice and clean she will sit on it. If its already a mess, she will hover and usually always adds to the mess hahahaha 

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Yes, it does depend on the condition of the loo, with that in mind I like to adopt a position where my bum has no contact with the seat, so a 'hover', knees bent is the norm for me. It also depends on the clothes I'm wearing, jeans are difficult in that position, (a stray stream!), so too tights, which have to pulled down almost to the ankles to 'bend the knee'.

Yes I forgot about jeans haha. My wife says the same thing, hard to hover in Jean's hahaha

• Like 1
On 3/26/2019 at 5:39 AM, speedy3471 said:

If the toilet seat is nice and clean she will sit on it. If its already a mess, she will hover and usually always adds to the mess hahahaha 

Peeing while hovering in a very messy bathroom can be surprisingly difficult 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Riley said:

Peeing while hovering in a very messy bathroom can be surprisingly difficult 😂

Yes I bet. That's why I don't envy you ladies at all. At least if the bathroom is messy for us guys it's not as big of deal. I tend to add to the mess hahahaha

1 minute ago, Riley said:

One time I was really really desperate to pee and there was 2" of standing water on the ground of the bathroom because one of the toilets was having a major plumbing problem. The bathroom was on a slight tilt though so the water got deeper the further you went in. I really didn't want to do this but I really really had to pee and was already leaking so I pulled down my pants and just peed there adding my tiny bladder to the flooding issue 

I would of done the same thing if I were in your shoes. Honesty what else could you do hahahaha

• Like 2
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes I bet. That's why I don't envy you ladies at all. At least if the bathroom is messy for us guys it's not as big of deal. I tend to add to the mess hahahaha

Unless we need more than a pee of course, then we have all the same issues 😀 If I have to sit on the loo Im much the same as @Riley not to bothered about sitting down anywhere but will give the seat a quick wipe if theres pee on it. Also hate if the floor's a mess more as its tricky to keep trousers or jeans clear of it

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

I hover all the time in public toilets and rarely make any messes. I usually clean it up with a quick swipe of toilet paper.

You are so polite and cute!!!

3 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

It is really rare that I sit down in a public restroom unless I cover it with toilet paper first. I guess I'm that germaphobe. lol!

Ahahah I am germophobic too, thus I piss outside!!!

Love to have you back you delicious little flower...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You are so polite and cute!!!

Ahahah I am germophobic too, thus I piss outside!!!

Love to have you back you delicious little flower...

The great outdoors was ment to be pissed in, let's piss outside more hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

There is nothing but open spaces out here just waiting to be pissed on haha

Iam doing my best hahah

I am writing new story

Post it soon

• Love 2

Usually lay down some toilet paper. When I'm in my job bathroom I contemplate locking the door and pissing over the drain or in the corner somewhere, but there's a camera leading up to the bathroom and everyone would know it was me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Usually lay down some toilet paper. When I'm in my job bathroom I contemplate locking the door and pissing over the drain or in the corner somewhere, but there's a camera leading up to the bathroom and everyone would know it was me.

Darn cameras can ruin your fun hey haha

• Agree 2