Have any one Saw girl peeing standing up?

This incident had happened in Bangalore, India. About 15 days back, in the hot afternoon, I was standing under a tree on some road waiting for my friend. That place is pretty isolated and it is a muddy road. Only people who walk use that road. The structure of that road is such that there are no houses on both the sides of the road. Some bushes have grown on the road sides. Only once in 15 minutes or once in 20 minutes, one human will pass through that road. On that day at 14:30 hours, one woman who is in her mid twenties was walking on the road carrying her small baby in her hand. She walked past me only. She went some 50 meters away from me. After going 50 meters away from me, she stopped in some shade place under another tree. She went to the side off the road extremely. Over there, she was adjusting her saree standing. So I was curious to look at her what she is doing. She was adjusting her saree by keeping her one hand on her thighs and knees and with other hand she was holding her baby. After adjusting her saree for sometime, she went few steps forward and again started adjusting her saree. Now I got a doubt that she was urinating in that place by standing. So I kept staring at her through my sun-glasses. Now after she finished adjusting her saree she started moving away from that place. After she went, I went near that place. After going to that place, my doubt has become true. She urinated in that place standing. She urinated little bit in one place over there and walked some two steps forward and again urinated standing without lifting her saree and petticoat. Like that she urinated in three places. Probably she is new to this method of urinating by standing.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I have seen several Nepali ladies peeing standing with a method similar to that which @vickys mentions above.

One case was at a public park.  A Nepalese family were having a picnic.  Two of the ladies left the group and went to where the cars were parked - a gravel car park in between trees.   They went behind a car and stood stock still for a couple of minutes.   I walked past behind them at a slight distance and saw that they were holding their long skirts up slightly and away from their body at the front.   When they moved, I saw two wet patches on the gravel.

Another case was in a small woodland area off a park.  Two ladies went off the path into some bushes slightly and adopted a similar position to that just described.   I couldn't see any details, but there is no other reason that they would stand like that in the bushes.

The third time was in an area where a path was alongside a stream with a set of logs and boulders set up as seating between the path and the stream.   A mixed group of Nepalese people from teenage to retirement, both male and female were sat around chatting.   Three ladies got up, crossed the path into the cover of a few trees and stood still for a minute or two before going back to the group.

So from the above - they either don't wear any underwear or they wet it and it would appear that they can peed pretty much straight down, unless of course they are peeing down their legs and wetting their shoes.   It seems like they are very adept at peeing in this way and don't get their skirts wet enough to show.   I think that they choose the clothing of no knickers and long skirt to allow them to pee just about anywhere without exposing anything.  The fact that they leave the group and just go a few metres away but still in sight means that they are quite comfortable peeing with others in the group knowing what they are doing.

In fact, when a large number of Nepalese people moved into our area, there were several complaints sent in to local newspapers about the fact that both men and women peed just about anywhere during the day and without discretion.  This was both in parks and in town areas.  It seemed that for their culture, peeing in public areas was the norm and they took a while to realise that the UK weren't quite ready for that.

The only other standing pees that I have witnessed have been when my wife has peed in the shower (down her legs) or when she has peed outside through her swimsuit - again down her legs.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My gf is expert at it and always does it when she is in saree or skirt. She and her sister both are expert. She is sales executive and she have to travel in a city and in india there is not clean public toilet available... So when she is in saree she always did the same thing at road side.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, vickys said:

Yes... u can share ur experience..

I have tried once, its okay really.. need getting use to. I have seen a few do it. The restaurant owners took them out because of too many complaints. I guess some are not ready for it.

3 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I have tried once, its okay really.. need getting use to. I have seen a few do it. The restaurant owners took them out because of too many complaints. I guess some are not ready for it.

I've been told, like many things 😉 , it gets better with more practice. Perhaps you need to check out more restaurants and report back with your results.

46 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've been told, like many things 😉 , it gets better with more practice. Perhaps you need to check out more restaurants and report back with your results.

Only if you pay my suppers lolol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, jigjig said:

My gf is expert at it and always does it when she is in saree or skirt. She and her sister both are expert. She is sales executive and she have to travel in a city and in india there is not clean public toilet available... So when she is in saree she always did the same thing at road side.  

Agree many sales girls are peeing roadside while standing up!

I saw one is just below our flat... I was in my gallery... I saw one sales girl in brown saree going from our flat, she was near to our gate. She was standing beside the gate and looks like waiting for vehicle or something. She is standing normally and looking everywhere. After a minute she start walking and there was a wet puddle on soil where she stand.

• Like 2
On 11/22/2018 at 6:09 AM, shuklahnpee7 said:

Agree many sales girls are peeing roadside while standing up!

I saw one is just below our flat... I was in my gallery... I saw one sales girl in brown saree going from our flat, she was near to our gate. She was standing beside the gate and looks like waiting for vehicle or something. She is standing normally and looking everywhere. After a minute she start walking and there was a wet puddle on soil where she stand.

:) yes My gf did many times when we are in garden.. She always find the grass area or rain harvesting gutter or already wet place in public So that wet patch is not easily identify. and if no publis around then ground and mud area will be fine... 

the best part is like when she pee beside me, the water dripping sound inside her saree is awesome.. She is not hiking her saree. many times she didnt touch her saree and she apart her legs bit wide but saree hides everything...   even a pee stream too. if we stand near her then we can only hared a water dripping sound...

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Mostly before we were married and wife would go out without knickers on she mostly weed straight forward holding her lips apart or me helping. Alas after marriage the knickers went on lol. I am now treated to high squats outdoors and these have their own unique appeal,

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

Standing seems rare, but high squats are quite common. Once a friend of mine, who clearly wasn't used to peeing out in nature, had to pee while we were walking along a trail. After much hesitation, she went standing right in the middle of the trail, facing along it (I don't know why she didn't sit or squat facing the bushes). Although we'd seen each other naked before, she faced away from me, which also meant I couldn't shield her from view. This may sound exhibitionist, but trust me, she wasn't like that at all. This was the only true standing position I've seen, in the sense of peeing forward like one would at a urinal.

Another time I was hiking on a trail and came upon a woman squatting against a tree, in such a high squat that she was almost standing. She had stopped peeing by the time I saw her though so I didn't really see anything, though it was clear what she'd been doing.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...