When? Where? How? And did you?

Just a curious random question...    When and under what circumstances was the last time you considered wetting yourself?  (Even if you only contemplated the idea, it still counts).

Were you desperate and the thought flashed through your mind?    Were you feeling horny and decided to give yourself a treat?   Do please tell all.... 

While I've thought about it, I've never done it on purpose because I don't want a mess. About the only times I've gone in my pants involved misjudgment. I used to smoke (I've converted entirely to vaping) and had a few times when I really had to go, but figured I had time to smoke. Then the urge got really strong and I started squirting. I usually just set the smoke on the railing and ran back inside to finish up.

I have sometimes done it on a day when I'm doing the washing - wet myself and then put the clothes straight in the washing machine.

I have also wet myself whilst riding my bike - wetting my shorts whilst riding along.  I either have to ride home wet (black shorts, so not that obvious - but sometimes still get odd looks) or sometimes I take a spare pair with me and get changed in the woods before getting back on the road to home.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Riley said:

a guy was kind of flirting with and I tried to engage in conversation but I had had a lot of liquids and very quickly became very desperate to pee

Wow, hot story! I was chatting up a lovely girl at this very boosey party, I was pretty desperate to pee myself but was enjoying the conversation too much, I just held it ; what I didn't realise at first was she was even more desperate to pee than I was! Her body movements gave it away a little bit but in the end she made her apologies, she just had to go to the toilet, "be back shortly!"  Always exciting to share desperation with a nice girl! I followed her at a distance and watched her in the small queue, a lovely happy memory!

• Hot 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve been super desperate to piss while driving home from work before. Once after leaking a bunch I just said screw it, as I was almost home & pissed my pants. The second time, I was stuck in traffic & bursting to go. I had a dress on so I was able to pull my panties to the side & aim my stream at the floor. Both times made me super horny afterwards.

• Hot 3

I've never deliberately wet myself before, and I don't really ever see myself doing it, but I thought about how it would feel somewhat recently.  I thought about how it might feel if someone forced me to, and I think I finally understood the appeal of it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:40 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Just a curious random question...    When and under what circumstances was the last time you considered wetting yourself?  (Even if you only contemplated the idea, it still counts).

Were you desperate and the thought flashed through your mind?    Were you feeling horny and decided to give yourself a treat?   Do please tell all.... 

NEVER

Some people like to do as an intimate exploration. Not my taste, but I can understand.

But wetting 'cause I need? Is a sign of weakness. People wet when they lack the martial will to find somewhere to pop a squat, or to face the need to piss in front of Others. When my bladder is full, I empty it. "Where" and "in front of who" are a matter of adventure, not of pondering.

• Like 2
  • Love 1