Peeing in the beach shower in New Jersey

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

When I was a lad of 17 my parents and my aunt with her daughter would vacation at Beach Haven New Jersey, a seaside island community. Very small and on a tiny spit of sand off the coast, the Island was populated with many small houses, and cabins which catered to the summer tourist trade.

The beach was just one block away, and we rented a cabin together that had 6 beds. Anne, my older cousin, 19, was the distant object of my interest, having full succulent breasts, an ass you could play cards on, pretty face, and sometimes a devil in disguise.

I had lusted after her for a while of course, and twice over the years had furtively heard her masturbating in the next room, through the thin walls of the cheaply constructed cabins. She'd done her best to stifle her moans of passion,but it came through just fine to my ear plastered up against the wall.

This would give me a rock hard boner and silently I'd rub one off being careful not to gasp loudly while tossing off into a handy sweat sock.

Outside the cabin were two enclosed shower booths, small but 3 or 4 people could fit inside them.There were two: one for men, one for women. Partitioned but under one roof.

Cheaply made the partition between then was ¼ inch particle board painted green with graffiti scrawled into it with knife and pen. There were several holes that had been drilled and then puttied over by the owner. I had used a small penknife to open one up at crotch level, and disguised it using a large chip of peeling paint that had flaked off the ceiling with a bit of chewing gum.

When returning from the beach one had to use the shower to wash off the sand before entering the cabin or you'd get a good yelling at by parents, so Ann and I would shower together, but separately in the adjoining facilities.

The first time I peeped through the quarter-inch hole I was treated to Ann dropping her bikini suit bottom, her full breasts heaving under the splash of the water. Instantly hard, and covered by the sound of my own flowing water, I hastily beat off and came all over the side wall of the cabana. After a slight recovery I was able to use my pee to hose off the remains,and then the shower water to wash down the cum.

The second time I was peeping at her luscious bosoms and curly pussy, I heard her grunt and my nose detected the familiar whiff of girl pee. She was voiding standing up straight, the piss flowing down her leg, from time to time fanning out into a spray then back to a stream down her tanned leg again. My boner was being stroked slowly now as I see her reach into her slit with two fingers and gently masturbate her clit as she finished peeing. Her sharp breath intake and pointed nipple erection told me that she had quietly cummed after pissing. Instantly I tossed my load at the thin partition again.

I only saw her these two times peeing but many more times just washing after the beach and those fine memories serve me when I get horny and need a quick jerk.

• 2 weeks later...

We had one of these type showers at my aunts place in Avalon. I would piss in it every time, later on for pleasure but as a kid just because it made sense. I still love going to the beach and finding ways to sneak a pee. 

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

We had one of these type showers at my aunts place in Avalon. I would piss in it every time, later on for pleasure but as a kid just because it made sense. I still love going to the beach and finding ways to sneak a pee. 

Beach pees always exciting. Fond memories of good wanking and pissing in the shower of course.

Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, Mitzdkat said:

I spend many summers on Long Beach Island, as my parents live in neighboring Egg Harbor twp...  

Loved the place. There was a great army surplus store there, and a schooner "lucy evelyn" which later burned up in a fire.

An d lots of teenage girls to drool over everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this encounter. What makes it so arousing is I too am not far from Beach Haven, NJ; I'm near enough to Manahawkin & Barnegat. Knowing this happened nearly in my back yard makes it all the more exciting. And with her having spun gold pussy mound; WOW!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...