Anyone want to ask me anything?

Riley

I thought it would be fun for people to ask questions and I could answer them. I really don't care what the question isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can ask me whether I like jean shorts or athletic shorts all the way to what does your body look likeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe I should've rewritten thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So ask away!Β 

-Riley

Β 

PS: I'm really tired right now and a little delusional, sorry if my writing is incoherent and all over the place.

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, timeexx said:

Hi Riley , I was wondering if you could describe exactly what is under your panties and bra , You being a transgender female . I am sure i would love what you look like .

Under my panties my slit is a number 6 on the chart belowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could think of an easier wait to describe it than thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Up above I have a cup breasts. I know they are small and not up to the standards of beauty because of that but it's what I have🀷🀷

Β 

FC979D74-FF73-43AB-B149-F2FB1EBBAEB6.jpeg.bd8dc7045446baa663340f7970f529af.jpeg

Edited by Riley
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

What kind of underwear do you usually wear?Bra and panties,just panties etc?

I usually wear bikini or hipster panties because comfortπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

It depends on the outfit. I don't need to wear a bra because I don't have that much of an issue with support but a lot of times I do. If I'm feeling self conscious and unconfident I will always wear bra and panties but if I'm feeling more confident I will forgo a lot of undergarments. A lot of times I will wear no panties just to feel like I'm doing something special or living on the edgeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope that helped explain?

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

@Riley Where is your favorite clothing place to shop?

Hmmm.. a lot of times thrift stores because I can get more clothes for my money and experiment with new styles on a budget. At my local mall there is an American Eagle and Aeropostale store right next to each other and they often have really competitive sales with each other and I LOVE some of my jeans from both stores. I just have to look to find the right ones.Β 

Sorry I went into basically only talking about jeans but I find that jeans are the most confusing to buy. They are like the most widely available clothing items and also the most variable between one Jean to the next even. So🀷🀷

• Love 1
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'll keep it clean.... Β  Where's you favourite place Β - and where is on your bucket list of places to visit?

My favorite place that I have been is bc Canada. Like I live very close to there but across the border on the US side. A year ago I went and did a summit hike of a group of really tall mountains in the middle of the Rockies. And being alone, away from civilization with snowy peaks surrounding you all around you with nothing obstructing your vision. It was breathtaking. I loved visiting there.Β 

Β 

I really want to go to Europe. Specifically Switzerland as I've heard that it is beautiful there. Maybe one dayπŸ™‚

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Riley said:

Under my panties my slit is a number 6 on the chart belowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I could think of an easier wait to describe it than thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Up above I have a cup breasts. I know they are small and not up to the standards of beauty because of that but it's what I have🀷🀷

Β 

FC979D74-FF73-43AB-B149-F2FB1EBBAEB6.jpeg.bd8dc7045446baa663340f7970f529af.jpeg

Thank you Riley , Awesome answer , You sound fantastic and i love A cup breasts as well ..