LADIES: what number are you?

Sxxn

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Riley said:

Hmm I'm second guessing myself that maybe I'm a ten and not a 6. I would need examples to tell thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

@spywareonya a one maybe? IdkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what do you think you are?

a 25. But I sincerely am not sure. That's why I posted my gallery link. Sincerely, I hoped somebody spoke their mind about me in my place, like you tried...

I think a 25 but… none fits really… mmmh

25 is "flat" enough to look like mine. And I have no inner labia protruding forth. But my hairs are not like the 25 image ahahahah.

Anyway, the link is up there, ehehehehe

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 10:17 AM, Sxxn said:

please post your number belowΒ FC979D74-FF73-43AB-B149-F2FB1EBBAEB6.jpeg.bd8dc7045446baa663340f7970f529af.jpeg

I'm kind of curious so I decided to ask. What is everyone's favorite number? Like which one do you find the most attractive?

On 11/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, Riley said:

It seems that the options people have been talking about are all innies. Which do you like more? Innies or outiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

So long since I saw one in real life that I'd take whatever I was offeredΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Riley said:

Tbh I'm not really sure if I match any of these really so I just kind of have been guessingπŸ˜‚ I think I'm close to a 10 or maybe 6 but I'm not sure. Here is my approximation of what I am so I hope this helps πŸ™‚

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?c=v1_44840C024-210440022-4_26-2-119

Not sure if something went wrong when you generate yours but all that comes up when I click the link is to generate a new code..

Just now, travelguy said:

Not sure if something went wrong when you generate yours but all that comes up when I click the link is to generate a new code..

The red outlined shapes are the ones I selected scroll down a little bit

• Like 2
On β€Ž3β€Ž/β€Ž26β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 6:08 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

I THINK I’m a 6. Certainly it’s the closest as far as I can tell.Β 

As for which one I like, I think I like 10 and 20 the best, although they are all beautiful!

Ouh… I would die to lick it...

• Love 1